Parks & Recreation
How we are keeping our programs safe during COVID
- Participants will complete a health assessment to include a temperature check prior to being allowed to enter program areas;
- Staff will be required to wear masks and other PPE when in close proximity to anyone while they work;
- Campers are required to wear face masks during indoor activities or when social distancing cannot be accomplished;
- Supplies are not shared between participants;
- Equipment that is shared during activity will be cleaned after each use;
- Activities are designed to maintain social distancing; and
- Program attendance limits are in place to ensure social distancing.
Jacobson Park boat docks
The boat dock at Jacobson Park has opened for 2020. You can learn about pricing, time-slots and more on the Jacobson Park page.
Lexington city golf courses have reopened with new social distancing guidelines in place. You can book a tee time for any course online.
Interested in volunteering for Lexington Parks & Recreation?
Help your neighborhood celebrate the Fourth of July by entering our door/mailbox decorating contest!
Lexington will light up the sky this Fourth of July with a spectacular high-flying display designed to be visible within a mile radius of the downtown launch pad.
Parks & Recreation to offer summer camps that allow for safe social distancing. Registration begins at 10 a.m., Friday, June 12.