Part-time job opportunities
Please Note: All part-time jobs with Lexington Parks & Recreation have a minimum pay of $15 per hour.
Gainesway Community Center
- Part-time, seasonal staff positions available at Gainesway Community Center
- Up to 20 hours a week, Monday – Friday, 2:30 – 8 p.m.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Contact Laura Hatfield (firstname.lastname@example.org or (859) 288-2921) for more information.
Extended School Program (ESP)
- Lexington’s Extended School Program (ESP) is searching for recreation leaders for its after-school programs for the fall 2022 semester.
- Recreation leaders are in charge of a group of elementary-aged children and are expected to monitor student behavior, program activities and other duties as assigned.
- ESP After School: Monday – Friday, 2 – 6 p.m. No weekends. Can work with most schedules.
- Contact Harold Kouns (email@example.com) for more information.
- The position performs ground maintenance duties including, but not limited to, planting and weeding horticultural beds, mowing and string trimming of turf areas, trash and debris removal in parks, cleaning public restrooms and special event support.
- Individuals must meet the minimum requirement of being 18 years of age or older.
- To apply, visit the Masterson Skilled Trade Base at 3544 Shamrock Lane.
Full-time job opportunities
- The purpose of this classification is to provide technical assistance to computer users. Answers questions or resolves computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or electronically. Provides assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- Full Time, non-exempt (eligible for overtime), Pay Grade 515
- More information and application.
Click below to browse all available full-time job opportunities.
Interested in volunteering with Parks & Recreation? We have a comprehensive volunteer program that gives residents an opportunity to leave a lasting impact on Parks & Recreation facilities, green spaces and programs. Volunteer activities can be short-term, such as morning planting trees, or long-term, such as being a therapeutic recreation buddy for outings or classes.