Traffic Engineering is responsible for the maintenance and daily operation of the city's computerized traffic control system, including first-line response for emergency signal repair.
- Issues permits to contractors and others for lane blockages, dumpster or storage container on the street and for block parties.
- Develops street lighting plans for pole replacements.
- Provides technical assistance and layout for signs and markings of new subdivision and commercial development plans.
- TE Standards and Guidelines for Developments
- Driveway guidelines
- Decorative street sign and posts guidelines
- Request fiber locates with our online process www.lexingtonky.gov/locates
Avenue of Champions will be closed from Rose St. to S. Limestone from 7 a.m., Thursday, Nov. 12 to 7 a.m., Monday, Nov. 16.
Virtual Truck-a-Palooza event provides an up-close look at City vehicles.
Now it’s a beautiful, safe place to walk or cycle, and an even more attractive place to shop.