Parks & Recreation
How we are keeping our programs safe during COVID
- Participants will complete a health assessment to include a temperature check prior to being allowed to enter program areas;
- Staff will be required to wear masks and other PPE when in close proximity to anyone while they work;
- Campers are required to wear face masks during indoor activities or when social distancing cannot be accomplished;
- Supplies are not shared between participants;
- Equipment that is shared during activity will be cleaned after each use;
- Activities are designed to maintain social distancing; and
- Program attendance limits are in place to ensure social distancing.
Jacobson Park boat docks
The boat dock at Jacobson Park has opened for 2020. You can learn about pricing, time-slots and more on the Jacobson Park page.
Lexington city golf courses have reopened with new social distancing guidelines in place. You can book a tee time for any course online.
Interested in volunteering for Lexington Parks & Recreation?
The first ever Jack-O-Lantern Trail in Lexington will illuminate McConnell Springs Park for three spellbinding nights Oct. 28 – 30.
Trees will be decorated and lit on Friday, Nov. 27 as part of Luminate Lexington presented by Kentucky Utilities.
Get ready to have some fun and make a difference in our parks!