Domestic and Sexual Violence Prevention Coalition
If you are a victim of domestic violence, dating violence, stalking, and/or sexual assault, please contact one of the agencies listed below.
Emergency and 24/hr Crisis Services (local)
If you are in immediate danger, call 911 now.
- GreenHouse 17 (shelter): (800) 544-2022
- Ampersand Sexual Violence Resource Center: (859) 253-2511
- Lexington Police Department: (859) 258-3600
- Office of the Fayette County Sheriff: (859) 252-1771
- University of Kentucky Police: (859) 257-8573
National Crisis Services
If it is not safe for you to speak to someone directly at this time, consider reaching out to one of these agencies by texting or online chat. Services are available 24/7 and are free and confidential.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: thehotline.org
- National Dating Abuse Hotline: loveisrespect.org or text "loveis" to 22522
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: rainn.org
About the Domestic and Sexual Violence Prevention Coalition
The Domestic Violence Prevention Board represents a collaborative effort among Fayette County agencies to address domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault and stalking in our community.
We bring together service providers, law enforcement, criminal justice workers, advocates, community members and leaders in the medical, school and faith communities to develop, facilitate and support programs for domestic violence prevention and victim safety. We do this by fostering coalitions, promoting education of issues, strengthening skills, tracking legislation and influencing policy, sharing resources, conducting research and cultivating dialogue.