The offices of the Division of Planning are open to the public.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the meeting format of the Planning Commissions or if you would like to schedule a video-teleconference meeting with staff.
Go to the LFUCG Accela Citizen Portal to view information about filing a plan or an application for review by the Planning Commission.
Below is information about Planning Commission applications, agendas, minutes of past meetings and PC members.
To view subdivision and development plans and zone change requests currently under review:
- Go to the LFUCG Accela Citizen Portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Click on "search" at the top of the page;
- Click "Planning Applications;"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
- 2021 Amended Official Filing Schedule – AMENDED as of September 9, 2021
- Official Filing Fee Schedule
- Requirements for Filing
- Planning Commission Bylaws
Planning Commission agenda(s)
September 2, 2021, Subdivision Committee Meeting, Thursday, 8:30 a.m., Phoenix Building, 3rd Floor Conference Room
September 2, 2021, Zoning Committee Meeting, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., Phoenix Building, 3rd Floor Conference Room
September 9, 2021, Planning Commission Meeting, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., Council Chamber, 2nd Floor, LFUCG Government Center
September 23, 2021, Planning Commission Hearing, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., Council Chamber, 2nd Floor, LFUCG Government Center
Past meeting minutes
View Planning Commission meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.