Please click the Accela Citizen Portal link below to view information about filing a plan or an application for review by the Planning Commission.
Below is information about Planning Commission applications, agendas, minutes of past meetings and PC members.
To view subdivision and development plans and zone change requests currently under review:
- Visit the LFUCG Accela Citizen Portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Click on "search" at the top of the page;
- Click "Planning Applications;"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
Planning Commission agenda(s)
March 1, 2018, Subdivision Committee, Thursday, 8:30 a.m., Planning Division Office (Phoenix Building)
March 1, 2018, Zoning Committee, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., Planning Division Office (Phoenix Building)
March 8, 2018, Subdivision Items Public Meeting, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., 2nd Floor Council Chambers
March 22, 2018, Planning Commission Public Hearings - Zoning Items, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., 2nd Floor Council Chambers
March 28, 2018, Technical Committee, Wednesday, 8:30 a.m., Planning Division Office (Phoenix Building)
Current legal advertisements
The Urban County Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on March, 22, 2018, 1:30 p.m., Council Chambers, 2nd floor, Government Center Building, 200 E. Main St., Lexington, KY, to consider comments about these and other agenda items:
1. PLN-MAR-17-00041: WINCHESTER 836, LLC - zone map amendment from a Neighborhood Business (B-1) zone to a High Rise Apartment (R-5) zone, for 0.842 net (1.202 gross) acres, for property located at 1104, 1106, 1186 & 1190-1194 N. Limestone. Dimensional variances are also requested.
2. PLN-MAR-18-00001: OFF SEASON, LLC - zone map amendment from a Single Family Residential (R-1C) zone to a Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zone, for 2.09 net (2.60 gross) acres, for property located at 3009, 3013 & 3021 Tates Creek Road.
3. PLN-MAR-18-00002: OVERBROOK FARM, LLC: - zone map amendment from an Agricultural Rural (A-R) zone to a High Density Apartment (R-4) zone, for 19.34 net (20.79 gross) acres and to Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zone, for 32.19 net (33.76 gross) acres for property located at 2451 and 2525 Armstrong Mill Road.
4. PLN-MAR-18-00004: THE FOUNTAINS AT PALOMAR, LLC - zone map amendment from an Agricultural Urban (A-U) zone to a Highway Service Business (B-3) zone, for 12.23 net (15.52 gross) acres, and from a Neighborhood Business (B-1) zone to a Highway Service Business (B-3) zone, for 4.17 net (5.16 gross) acres, for property located at 3801, 3901 and 3995 Harrodsburg Road.
For further information on these matters and for persons with a disability who need assistance to participate in the above hearings, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E. Vine St., Lexington, KY, at 258-3160.
Past meeting minutes
View Planning Commission meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.