The publication of legal notice for Planning Commission meetings and hearings is required under KRS 424.130. Legal advertisements for each meeting will be posted here on or before the required notification date. If you have any questions, contact the Division of Planning at (859) 258-3160.
NOTICE is hereby given that the regular meeting of the Urban County Planning Commission, scheduled to be held on Thursday, June 24, 2021, at 1:30 p.m., will be held via video teleconference. The media and public may view the meeting on LexTV Spectrum channel 185, MetroNet channel 3, Windstream channels 3 and 20, or via live stream at the following link: http://lfucg.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?publish_id=12
Please utilize the following information to participate in this meeting:
Webinar ID: 967 0079 2404
Call in number
+1 (929) 436-2866
The Commission will consider these and other agenda items:
1. PLN-MAR-18-00023: LATA, LLC (AMD) – an amended petition for a zone map amendment for a zone map amendment from a restricted Highway Service Business (B-3) zone to a Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zone, for 4.98 net and gross acres, for property located at 1800 Bryant Road.
2. PLN-MAR-21-00005: FOUNTAINS AT PALOMAR - a petition for a zone map amendment from a restricted Highway Service Business (B-3) zone to a restricted Highway Service Business (B-3) zone with modified conditional zoning, for 16.4 net (20.68 gross) acres, for property located at 3801, 3901, and 3955 Harrodsburg Road.
3. PLN-MAR-21-00007: WEK JR. INVESTMENTS, LLC - a petition for a zone map amendment from a Townhouse Residential (R-1T) zone to a High Density Apartment (R-4) zone, for 0.46 net (1.39 gross) acres, for property located at 850 De Roode Street. Four dimensional variances and a parking variance have also been requested.
4. PLN-ZOTA-21-00003: AMENDMENT TO ARTICLE 6-1 AND ARTICLE 21-4: TRAFFIC IMPACT STUDIES - petition for a Zoning Ordinance text amendment to Articles 6-1 and 21-4 of the Zoning Ordinance to simplify and modernize regulations related to Traffic Impact Studies.
5. BOAR 2021-2: JESSICA AND GARY HOUCK - An appeal to the Planning Commission of the Board of Architectural Review (BOAR) decision to disapprove the Certificate of Appropriateness with respect to replacing the windows on the front and one rear using aluminum with glass between the grids of the property located at 255 Delmar Avenue, in the Bell Court Historic District.
The full agenda is available at www.lexingtonky.gov/calendar. Comments on these items may be submitted to the Division of Planning at the address listed below or firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, June 24th, at 10 am. For further information on these matters, or for persons with a disability who may need assistance in order to participate in the above meeting, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E Vine St., Lexington, KY at 258-3160.