Make sure your household information is up-to-date before registering for new camps.
- Register online for an ID and password at lexingtonky.gov/newuser
- Register in-person by coming to the Dunbar Community Center between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Camps participants must have their ages verified prior to registering for Parks & Recreation activities, no exceptions. (Positive proof of age for all those 17 years of age and younger in the household.)
- Proof of age documentation includes birth certificate, passport, immunization certificate, insurance card, or other government-issued identification card or document.
- To submit proof of age, please use one of the following methods:
For more information, call (859) 288-2900.
Visit our 2020 summer camp page
- No mail in registration will be accepted for 2020 summer camps
- Parks & Recreation programs offer partial refunds if requested no fewer than seven business days before the start of an activity
- Refunds are issued in the form of a check in approximately 4 – 6 weeks.
- Go to the Parks & Recreation policies page for a refund request form and additional refund information
- Select camps, programs and leagues provide partial scholarships.
- Partial scholarships are available to participants based on need.
- Individuals seeking scholarships must fill out an income eligibility application. Proof of income includes KTAP, KCHIP, medical card or another form of government aide.
- All participants must re-apply for scholarship eligibility every year.
- Go to the Parks & Recreation policies page for a financial assistance/scholarship form and additional scholarship information