Parks & Recreation 2021 summer camp opportunities will follow recommendations from the CDC, our local health department, and the KY Healthy at Work Childcare Guidelines. Registration will begin on April 20 at 11 a.m. and remain open until camp sessions are full.
List of 2021 summer camps
Make sure your household information is up-to-date before registering for new camps.
- Register online for an ID and password New user
- Camps participants must have their ages verified prior to registering for Parks & Recreation activities, no exceptions. (Positive proof of age for all those 17 years of age and younger in the household.)
- Proof of age documentation includes birth certificate, passport, immunization certificate, insurance card, or other government-issued identification card or document.
- To submit proof of age, please use one of the following methods:
For more information, call (859) 288-2900.
April 20, 2021
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Dunbar Community Center
545 N. Upper
In order to secure your spot quickly, please bring a completed registration form for in-person registration.
In-person registration form
No mail-in registration will be accepted for 2021 summer camps.
- Parks & Recreation programs offer partial refunds if requested no fewer than seven business days before the start of an activity
- Refunds are issued in the form of a check in approximately 4 – 6 weeks.
- Go to the Parks & Recreation policies page for a refund request form and additional refund information
- Select camps, programs and leagues provide partial scholarships.
- Partial scholarships are available to participants based on need.
- Individuals seeking scholarships must fill out an income eligibility application. Proof of income includes KTAP, KCHIP, medical card or another form of government aide.
- All participants must re-apply for scholarship eligibility every year.
- Go to the Parks & Recreation policies page for a financial assistance/scholarship form and additional scholarship information.
A limited number of scholarships will be available. If you would like to apply for a scholarship, fill out the following form and email it to email@example.com with all necessary documentation by April 16, 2021. If you plan to apply in person, bring this information with you.