Golf courses are open.
Important Course Operational Updates:
- One player riding per golf car. Those living in the same household may ride together.
- Due to limited tee time availability, all players booked at the same time will be paired together.
- Driving Ranges are now open daily from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Prepackaged drinks, snacks and merchandise are available via curbside sales.
- Pro shops remain closed.
- Credit card only payments at this time.
- All golfers will be expected to maintain social distancing standards and not gather in groups.
- Please see booking confirmation email for all other guidelines and restrictions at this time.
Tee Time Booking Helpful Tips:
- On the booking page please use the drop down options on the left side to toggle between walking, riding, 9, 18 holes and to choose between courses.
- Last available 18 hole tee time is at 3:30 p.m. each day and 5:30 p.m. for 9 holes.
- The 45 minute mark of every hour is reserved for walking only due to limited golf car availability.
- If a tee time only shows availability for “X” number of players, it is because other players have already booked for that time.
- Example: If the 12:15 p.m. tee time shows availability for one player that means three other players are already booked for that time.
For 9 hole only rounds after 3:30 p.m., call the golf shop to reserve and pay in advance over the phone.
All 18 hole tee times are being booked and payed for online only at this time.