18 Hole / Par 72 / 7,062 yards
If you have any questions call (859) 253-1981.
Golf courses are open.
Important course operational updates:
- Tee times can be booked over the phone or in person, we are accepting in person payments at this time
- One player riding per golf car. Those living in the same household may ride together.
- Due to limited tee time availability, all players booked at the same time will be paired together.
- Driving Ranges are now open daily from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Prepackaged drinks, snacks and merchandise available for purchase. Prepared food is currently unavailable
- Pro shops are open
- All golfers will be expected to maintain social distancing standards and not gather in groups.
- Last available 18 hole tee time is at 3:30 p.m. each day and 5:30 p.m. for 9 holes
- The 45 minute mark of every hour is reserved for walking only due to limited golf car availability
|18 hole fee||$25||$31|
|Senior fee (age 57+)||$17|
|9 hole fee||$17||$21|
|Pull cart rental||$5|
*Twilight times vary depending on the time of year.
Kearney Hill Golf Links is a premier public golf course, located in northwest Fayette County. It is a Scottish links-style course, characterized by deep sand and grass bunkers, sparse trees and open, rolling terrain. The specific landscape makes wind a prominent factor when playing Kearney Hill.
Golf Digest Magazine has ranked Kearney Hill as one of the top 10 courses in Kentucky and the course has hosted many esteemed golfing events throughout the years. Some of the national events held at Kearney Hill include the Senior PGA Tour, the Celebrity Players Tour, the PGA Junior Tour Series and both the Men’s and Women’s Amateur Public Links Championships. Additionally, the course hosts many local and state championship tournaments.
Kearney Hill was designed by famous golf course architects Pete and P.B. Dye, who have designed many other unique and highly-acclaimed courses around the country. Some of their other courses include the PGA West Stadium Course in Palm Springs, California, the TPA at Sawgrass in Palm Beach, Florida and the Crooked Stick Golf Club in Carmal, Indiana.
Group events and corporate outings
Kearney Hill Golf Links is available to host:
- Corporate outings
- Charitable events
- League play
- Family reunions and other group events
In addition to a quality golf experience, the facility offers a banquet room and grill with an outstanding caterer that can handle any food and beverage needs. A full list of available amenities is below. All events are customizable and rates are dependent on use of amenities, dates and group sizes.
For more information or to schedule an event, contact (859) 253-1981.
Audubon certified sanctuary for golf
As a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary, Kearney Hill Golf Links has made a commitment to protect and preserve the natural heritage of this unique location. This award-winning education and certification program helps golf courses enhance natural habitats and features, improve efficiency and minimize the potential harmful impacts of course operations.
For more information on the program, go to the Audubon International website.