18 Hole / Par 72 / 6,548 yards course
If you have any questions call (859) 288-2990.
Golf courses are open.
Important course operational updates:
- Tee times can be booked over the phone or in person, we are accepting in-person payments at this time.
- Due to limited tee time availability, all players booked at the same time will be paired together.
- Lakeside and Kearney Hill driving Ranges are now open daily from 8 a.m. – dusk.
- Food, drinks and merchandise are available for purchase.
- Pro shops are open, masks are required.
- All golfers will be expected to maintain social distancing standards and not gather in groups.
New rates effective Aug. 1, 2020.
|18 hole fee||$21||$25|
|Senior fee (age 57+)||$12|
|9 hole fee||$15||$17|
|Seasonal rates (Winter)||$12||$17|
|Pull cart rental||$5.50|
*Twilight times vary depending on the time of year
Formerly known as the Campbell House Country Club, Picadome was built in 1927 as the first public golf course in central Kentucky. It is located within New Circle Road, and offers a challenging, yet convenient golf get-away.
The course is old-style with small undulating greens and tree-lined fairways with tight landing areas. The facility features a pro shop with a banquet room to host outings or events.
Group events and corporate outings
The Gay Brewer Jr. Course at Picadome is available to host:
- Corporate outings
- Charitable events
- League play
- Family reunions and other group events
For more information or to schedule an event, contact (859) 288-2975.