18 Hole / Par 72 / 6,548 yards course
If you have any questions call (859) 288-2990.
Booking a tee time online is currently unavailable. Call to schedule a tee time.
Golf courses are open.
Important course operational updates:
- Tee times can be booked over the phone or in person, we are accepting in person payments at this time
- One player riding per golf car. Those living in the same household may ride together.
- Due to limited tee time availability, all players booked at the same time will be paired together.
- Lakeside and Kearney Hill Driving Ranges Driving Ranges are now open daily from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Prepackaged drinks, snacks and merchandise available for purchase. Prepared food is currently unavailable
- Pro shops are open
- All golfers will be expected to maintain social distancing standards and not gather in groups.
- Last available 18 hole tee time is at 3:30 p.m. each day and 5:30 p.m. for 9 holes
- The 45 minute mark of every hour is reserved for walking only due to limited golf car availability
New rates effective Aug. 1, 2020.
|18 hole fee||$21||$25|
|Senior fee (age 57+)||$12|
|9 hole fee||$15||$17|
|Seasonal rates (Winter)||$12||$17|
|Pull cart rental||$5.50|
*Twilight times vary depending on the time of year
Formerly known as the Campbell House Country Club, Picadome was built in 1927 as the first public golf course in central Kentucky. It is located within New Circle Road, and offers a challenging, yet convenient golf get-away.
The course is old-style with small undulating greens and tree-lined fairways with tight landing areas. The facility also features a swimming pool, pro shop, grill and banquet room.
Picadome also offers a Lexington’s only Footgolf course. Go to Picadome Footgolf for details and rates.
Group events and corporate outings
The Gay Brewer Jr. Course at Picadome is available to host:
- Corporate outings
- Charitable events
- League play
- Family reunions and other group events
For more information or to schedule an event, contact (859) 288-2975.