18 Hole / Par 72 / 7,067 yards
If you have any questions call (859) 263-5315.
Golf courses are open.
Important course operational updates:
- Tee times can be booked over the phone or in person, we are accepting in person payments at this time.
- Due to limited tee time availability, all players booked at the same time will be paired together.
- Lakeside and Kearney Hill driving Ranges are now open daily from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Food, drinks and merchandise are available for purchase.
- Pro shops are open, masks are required.
- All golfers will be expected to maintain social distancing standards and not gather in groups.
New rates take effect Aug. 1, 2020.
|18 hole fee||$21||$25|
|Senior fee (age 57+)||$12|
|9 hole fee||$15||$17|
|Seasonal rates (Winter)||$12||$17|
|Pull cart rental||$5.50|
*Twilight times vary depending on the time of year.
Lakeside Golf Course is a local favorite. It opened in July 1970 and is situated on approximately 185 acres, adjacent to Jacobson Park and Jacobson Lake. It features large greens, rolling terrain and the longest par-5 in the state at more than 600 yards. Other amenities at the course include a pro shop, banquet space, a snack bar and a full line practice facility that includes two tees and three practice greens.
Group events and corporate outings
Lakeside Golf Course is available to host:
- Corporate outings
- Charitable events
- League play
- Family reunions and other group events
In addition to a quality golf experience, the facility offers banquet space, a clubhouse patio and catering services. A full list of available amenities and services is below. All events are customizable and rates are dependent on use of amenities, dates and group sizes.
For more information or to schedule an event, contact (859) 263-5313.