Please click the Accela Citizen Portal link below to view information about filing a plan or an application for review by the Planning Commission.
Below is information about Planning Commission applications, agendas, minutes of past meetings and PC members.
To view subdivision and development plans and zone change requests currently under review:
- Visit the LFUCG Accela Citizen Portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Click on "search" at the top of the page;
- Click "Planning Applications;"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
Planning Commission agenda(s)
May 3, 2018, Subdivision Committee, Thursday, 8:30 a.m., Planning Division Office (Phoenix Building)
May 3, 2018, Zoning Committee, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., Planning Division Office (Phoenix Building)
May 10, 2018, Subdivision Items Public Meeting, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., 2nd Floor Council Chambers
May 24, 2018, Planning Commission Public Hearings - Zoning Items, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., 2nd Floor Council Chambers
May 30, 2018, Technical Committee, Wednesday, 8:30 a.m., Planning Division Office (Phoenix Building)
Current legal advertisements
The Urban County Planning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, May 10, 2018, 1:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Government Center, 200 E. Main St., Lexington, to hear public comments about these and other agenda items.
1. PLN-MJSUB-18-00016: Goodpastor & Goodwin Property (Sunset Acres) (James K. & Susan D. Thornberry Property) (Amd) - a final record plat for a subdivision of three lots into five lots in the A-R zone at 3459, 3501 & 3513 Haley Road.
2. PLN-MJDP-18-00029: Peninsula (a portion of) and Squires Apartments – a development plan for 308 apartment units, associated parking and a clubhouse at 440 and 480 Squires Road (a portion of).
3. PLN-MJDP-18-00035: Sullivan Park & Devereux Subdivison - a development plan for 28 apartment units and associated parking at 135, 137 & 139 American Avenue and 112, 114, 116 & 118 Burley Avenue.
For more information, or for persons with a disability who may need assistance to participate in the above meeting, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E. Vine St., Lexington, KY, 258-3160.
The Urban County Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on April, 26, 2018, 1:30 p.m., Council Chambers, 2nd floor, Government Center Building, 200 E. Main St., Lexington, KY, to consider comments about these and other agenda items:
1. PLN-MJDP-18-00015: Richardson Property – a development plan to add 36 condominium units at 300, 304 and 320 Hannah Todd Place.
2. PLN-MAR-17-00041: WINCHESTER 836, LLC - zone map amendment from a Neighborhood Business (B-1) zone to a High Rise Apartment (R-5) zone, for 0.842 net (1.202 gross) acres, for property located at 1104, 1106, 1186 & 1190-1194 N. Limestone. Dimensional variances are also requested.
3. PLN-MAR-18-00002: OVERBROOK FARM, LLC: - zone map amendment from an Agricultural Rural (A-R) zone to a High Density Apartment (R-4) zone, for 19.34 net (20.79 gross) acres and to Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zone, for 32.19 net (33.76 gross) acres for property located at 2451 and 2525 Armstrong Mill Road.
4. PLN-MAR-18-00005: CLAY INGELS COMPANY, INC. - zone map amendment from a Two-Family Residential (R-2) zone to a Light Industrial (I-1) zone, for 0.24 net (0.28 gross) acres, for property located at 910 and 912 Delaware Avenue.
For further information on these matters and for persons with a disability who need assistance to participate in the above hearings, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E. Vine St., Lexington, KY, at 258-3160.
Past meeting minutes
View Planning Commission meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.