Go to the LFUCG Accela Citizen Portal to view information about filing a plan or an application for review by the Planning Commission.
Below is information about Planning Commission applications, agendas, minutes of past meetings and PC members.
To view subdivision and development plans and zone change requests currently under review:
- Go to the LFUCG Accela Citizen Portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Click on "search" at the top of the page;
- Click "Planning Applications;"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
Planning Commission agenda(s)
Aug. 29, 2018, Technical Committee, Wednesday, 8:30 a.m., Planning Division Office (Phoenix Building)
Aug. 23, 2018, Planning Commission Public Hearings - Zoning Items, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., 2nd Floor Council Chambers
Aug. 9, 2018, Subdivision Items Public Meeting, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., 2nd Floor Council Chambers
Aug. 2, 2018, Zoning Committee, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., Planning Division Office (Phoenix Building)
Aug. 2, 2018, Subdivision Committee, Thursday, 8:30 a.m., Planning Division Office (Phoenix Building)
Current legal advertisements
The Urban County Planning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, August 9, 2018, 1:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Government Center, 200 E. Main St., Lexington, to hear public comments about these and other agenda items.
1. PLN-MJDP-18-00056: Hillenmeyer East (AMD) - a group residential project for 8 apartment buildings, 224 units and associated parking at 745 and 803 Greendale Road.
2. PLN-MJSUB-18-00018: Peninsula (AMD) – a group residential project to revise the townhouse development and reduce the number of units to 30 at 478 and 480 Squires Road.
3. PLN-MJDP-17-00034: Newtown Springs (a portion of Tract 2) - a group residential project for 21 apartment buildings, 252 units and associated parking at 564 Asbury Lane.
For more information, or for persons with a disability who may need assistance to participate in the above meeting, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E. Vine St., Lexington, KY, 258-3160.
The Urban County Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on July, 26, 2018, 1:30 p.m., Council Chambers, 2nd floor, Government Center Building, 200 E. Main St., Lexington, KY, to consider comments about these and other agenda items:
1. PLN-MAR-18-00009: MASH ENTERPRISES, LLC - zone map amendment to modify the conditional zoning restrictions in the Highway Service Business (B-3) zone, for 0.85 net (1.14 gross) acres, for property located at 1709 N. Broadway.
2. PLN-MAR-18-00013: NEW LEXINGTON CLINIC, PSC - zone map amendment from a Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zone, for 0.42 net (0.75 gross) acre and from a Single Family Residential (R-1C) zone, for 1.41 net (1.88 gross) acres to a Professional Office (P-1) zone, for properties located at 437, 441, 445, 449 and 453 Parkway Drive and 1221 S. Broadway (a portion of).
For further information on these matters and for persons with a disability who need assistance to participate in the above hearings, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E. Vine St., Lexington, KY, at 258-3160.
Past meeting minutes
View Planning Commission meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.