Go to the LFUCG Accela Citizen Portal to view information about filing a plan or an application for review by the Planning Commission.
Below is information about Planning Commission applications, agendas, minutes of past meetings and PC members.
To view subdivision and development plans and zone change requests currently under review:
- Go to the LFUCG Accela Citizen Portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Click on "search" at the top of the page;
- Click "Planning Applications;"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
Planning Commission agenda(s)
January 3, 2019, Subdivision Committee, Thursday, 8:30 a.m., Planning Division Office (Phoenix Building)
January 3, 2019, Zoning Committee, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., Planning Division Office (Phoenix Building)
January 10, 2019, Subdivision Items Public Hearing, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., 2nd Floor Council Chambers
January 24, 2019, Planning Commission Meeting Zoning Items, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., 2nd Floor Council Chambers
January 30, 2019, Technical Committee, Wednesday, 8:30 a.m., Planning Division Office (Phoenix Building)
Current legal advertisements
The Urban County Planning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, January 10, 2019, 1:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Government Center, 200 E. Main St., Lexington, to hear public comments about these and other agenda items.
1. PLN-MJDP-18-00076: BLACKFORD PROPERTY, PHASE 3 (AMD) - an amended development plan to revise layout of the remaining portion of Phase 3 at 3221 Bay Springs Park and 3385 Blackford Parkway.
For more information, or for persons with a disability who may need assistance to participate in the above meeting, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E. Vine St., Lexington, KY, 258-3160.
Past meeting minutes
View Planning Commission meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.