Go to the LFUCG Accela Citizen Portal to view information about filing a plan or an application for review by the Planning Commission.
Below is information about Planning Commission applications, agendas, minutes of past meetings and PC members.
To view subdivision and development plans and zone change requests currently under review:
- Go to the LFUCG Accela Citizen Portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Click on "search" at the top of the page;
- Click "Planning Applications;"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
Planning Commission agenda(s)
Sept. 5, 2019, Subdivision Committee Meeting, Thursday, 8:30 a.m., 7th floor Phoenix Building
Sept. 5, 2019, Zoning Committee Meeting, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., 7th floor Phoenix Building
Sept. 12, 2019, Planning Commission Meeting Subdivision Items, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., 2nd floor Council Chamber
Sept. 25, 2019, Technical Committee Meeting, Wednesday, 8:30 p.m., 7th floor Phoenix Building
Sept. 26, 2019, Planning Commission Meeting Zoning Items, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., 2nd floor Council Chamber
Current legal advertisements
The Urban County Planning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, September 12, 2019, 1:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Government Center, 200 E. Main St., Lexington, to hear public comments about this and other agenda items.
1. PLN-MJDP-19-00048: Ken Hiler Property (Amd) – a group residential project to enclose patios area located at 2980 Four Pines Drive.
For more information, or for persons with a disability who may need assistance to participate in the above meeting, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E. Vine St., Lexington, KY, 258-3160.
Past meeting minutes
View Planning Commission meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.