Go to the LFUCG Accela Citizen Portal to view information about filing a plan or an application for review by the Planning Commission.
Below is information about Planning Commission applications, agendas, minutes of past meetings and PC members.
To view subdivision and development plans and zone change requests currently under review:
- Go to the LFUCG Accela Citizen Portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Click on "search" at the top of the page;
- Click "Planning Applications;"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
Planning Commission agenda(s)
January 9, 2020, Subdivision Committee Meeting, Thursday, 8:30 a.m., 7th floor Phoenix Building
January 9, 2020, Zoning Committee Meeting, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., 7th floor Phoenix Building
January 16, 2020, Planning Commission Meeting Subdivision Items, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., 2nd floor Council Chamber
January 29, 2020, Technical Committee Meeting, Wednesday, 8:30 p.m., 7th floor Phoenix Building
January 30, 2020, Planning Commission Meeting Zoning Items, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., 2nd floor Council Chamber.
Current legal advertisements
The Urban County Planning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, January 16, 2020, 1:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Government Center, 200 E. Main St., Lexington, to hear public comments about these and other agenda items.
1. PLN-MJDP-19-00069: Ramsey Sullivan Property, Lot 4 (Gardens of Kearney Ridge) (Amd) - an amendment to revise the building layout for 252 apartments and clubhouse at 2559 Kearney Ridge Boulevard.
2. PLN-MJDP-19-00077: Winburn Estates, Unit 3 (Hutson-Sirk Property) – to develop 208 apartments, clubhouse and associated parking at 1975 Russell Cave Road.
3. PLN-MJDP-19-00074: Blackford Property (Phase 4) – a final development plan to build 324 apartments, clubhouse and associated parking at 6600 Man O’ War Boulevard.
4. BOAR 2020-1: 601 Boonesboro Avenue - an appeal to the Planning Commission of the Board of Architectural Review (BOAR) decision to disapprove the Certificate of Appropriateness with respect to utilization of Tru-Exterior Trim material as a replacement for brick moulding for the property located at 601 Boonesboro Avenue.
For more information, or for persons with a disability who may need assistance to participate in the above meeting, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E. Vine St., Lexington, KY, 258-3160.
Past meeting minutes
View Planning Commission meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.