The offices of the Division of Planning are open to the public.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the meeting format of the Planning Commissions or if you would like to schedule a video-teleconference meeting with staff.
Go to the LFUCG Accela Citizen Portal to view information about filing a plan or an application for review by the Planning Commission.
Below is information about Planning Commission applications, agendas, minutes of past meetings and PC members.
To view subdivision and development plans and zone change requests currently under review:
- Go to the LFUCG Accela Citizen Portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Click on "search" at the top of the page;
- Click "Planning Applications;"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
- 2021 Official Filing Schedule – NEW – Adopted Oct. 22, 2020
- Official Filing Fee Schedule
- Requirements for Filing
- Planning Commission Bylaws
Planning Commission agenda(s)
July 1, 2021, Subdivision Committee Meeting, Thursday, 8:30 a.m., Video Teleconference
July 1, 2021, Zoning Committee Meeting, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., Video Teleconference
July 8, 2021, Planning Commission Meeting, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., Video Teleconference
July 22, 2021, Planning Commission Hearing, Thursday, 1:30p.m., Video Teleconference
Past meeting minutes
View Planning Commission meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.