Go to the LFUCG Accela Citizen Portal to view information about filing a plan or an application for review by the Planning Commission.
Below is information about Planning Commission applications, agendas, minutes of past meetings and PC members.
To view subdivision and development plans and zone change requests currently under review:
- Go to the LFUCG Accela Citizen Portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Click on "search" at the top of the page;
- Click "Planning Applications;"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
Planning Commission agenda(s)
November 29, 2018, Planning Commission Public Hearings - Zoning Items, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., 2nd Floor Council Chambers
November 28, 2018, Technical Committee, Wednesday, 8:30 a.m., Planning Division Office (Phoenix Building)
November 8, 2018, Subdivision Items Public Meeting, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., 2nd Floor Council Chambers
Nov. 1, 2018, Zoning Committee, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., Planning Division Office (Phoenix Building)
November 1, 2018, Subdivision Committee, Thursday, 8:30 a.m., Planning Division Office (Phoenix Building)
Current legal advertisements
The Urban County Planning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, November 8, 2018, 1:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Government Center, 200 E. Main St., Lexington, to hear public comments about these and other agenda items.
1. PLN-MJDP-18-00076: Blackford Property, Phase 3 (AMD) - an amended development plan to revise layout of the remaining portion of Phase 3 at 3221 Bay Springs Park and 3385 Blackford Parkway.
For more information, or for persons with a disability who may need assistance to participate in the above meeting, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E. Vine St., Lexington, KY, 258-3160.
The Urban County Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on October, 25, 2018, 1:30 p.m., Council Chambers, 2nd floor, Government Center Building, 200 E. Main St., Lexington, KY, to consider comments about these and other agenda items:
1. PLN-MAR-18-00015: JUSTICE PLAZA, LLC – a petition for a zone map amendment from an Interchange Service Business (B-5P) zone to a Neighborhood Business (B-1) zone, for 1.68 net (2.24 gross) acres, for property located at 1916 Justice Dr. A dimensional variance is also requested.
2. PLN-MAR-18-00020: URBAN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION – petition for a zone map amendment to expand a Neighborhood Design Character Overlay (ND-1) zone for the Chevy Chase neighborhood for 4.21± net and gross acres, to preserve existing neighborhood character for properties located at 101-175 and 201-221 Romany Road.
3. BOAR 2018-1: FRED KHAYAT – an appeal to the Planning Commission to modify a Certificate of Appropriateness Condition approved by the Board of Architectural Review at 305 Grosvenor Ave.
4. BOAR 2018-2: THE RESIDENCES AT SOUTH HILL, LLC – an appeal to the Planning Commission to modify three Certificate of Appropriateness Conditions approved by the Board of Architectural Review at 114, 116, & 120 W. High St. and 308 & 320 S. Upper St. The Certificate of Appropriateness Conditions are also appealed by the Historic South Hill Neighborhood Association and the Bluegrass Trust for Historic Preservation.
For further information on these matters and for persons with a disability who need assistance to participate in the above hearings, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E. Vine St., Lexington, KY, at 258-3160.
Past meeting minutes
View Planning Commission meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.