650 Southpoint Dr.
Located in Veterans Park in southern Fayette County, the mountain bike trail is approximately 3.5 miles long and is built to standards established by the International Mountain Biking Association for beginners and intermediate riders.
The trail is a single track with minor elevation changes with mostly hard packed dirt with a few loose spots. There are multiple log rollovers, berms and rocks that are optional for more experienced riders. A “fix-station” has also been set up at the trail for riders to perform work on their bikes. Note: This is a multi-use trail so riders should be aware of walkers, joggers, dogs, etc.
General trail rules
- Trail opens at dawn and closes at dusk.
- Alcoholic beverages prohibited.
- Please leash pets and remove all waste.
- Please dispose of trash in receptacles.
- Trail is open to pedestrians and bicyclists.
- No motorized vehicles or horses permitted.
- Please keep to the right and pass on the left.
- Please announce your intention to pass.
- Please stay on trails; do not create new trails.
- Please move off the trail when stopped.
- Please do not trespass onto private property.
- Trail closed when conditions are muddy.
- The LFUCG is not responsible for injuries or damages as authorized by KY State Recreation Users Stature KRS KY 411.190.
- For questions or concerns, call LexCall at (859) 425-2255.
- Respect trail closures and adjoining landowners’ rights and privacy.
- When the Mountain Bike Trail is soft, consider other riding options.
- Please pack out all trash and dispose of in receptacles. Please keep alert and use appropriate bicycle speed regulations and recommendations.
- Please alert your fellow trail users. A friendly greeting or bell is considerate; don't startle others. Show respect when passing by slowing down. Anticipate other trail users around corners or in blind spots.
- Animals can be startled by an unannounced approach. Please be considerate and give animals extra room and time to adjust to you.