Southland Jamboree is a free Bluegrass Music Concert on Thursday evenings during the summer at 7 p.m. at the Moondance Amphitheater in Beaumont Center. Food is available for purchase from food trucks, but you can also bring your picnic and cooler. Well-behaved dogs are also allowed.
Bring a lawn chair or a blanket, and join us for some bluegrass music! Play an instrument? Bring it with you and join us for the jam after the concert!
- June 2 – Jim Hurst Bluegrass Band
- June 9 – Fast Track
- June 16 – Blue Eagle Band
- June 23 – Custom Made Bluegrass
- June 30 – Wolfpen Branch
- July 7 – Maddie Murray and Darren Wasson Band
- July 14 – Hammertowne
- July 21 – Cane Run Bluegrass
- July 28 – Alan Bibey & Grasstowne
- Aug. 4 – Olde Towne Project
- Aug. 11 – Don Rigsby
- Aug. 18 – Ida Clare
- Aug. 25 – New Coon Creek Girls Reunion
- Sept. 1 – Fenced In