To be eligible to participate in our programs, you must be a Fayette County resident, age 60 or older.
Fitness programs are offered free of charge.
- Jewelry making
- Miscellaneous crafts
- Community service projects
- Lectures and other informational classes
- Mondays & Wednesdays | 9:30 a.m. | Get Up and Go! – Anne
- Mondays | 11:30 a.m. | Ch.Oga (Chair Yoga) – Victoria
- Wednesdays | 12:30 p.m. | Beginning Line Dance – Tess
- Fridays | 9:30 a.m. | Seated Tai Chi for Arthritis – Victoria
- Fridays | 11:30 a.m. | Pickleball
Look for information regarding Bingo in our newsletter.