The Kiddie Kapers Dance Company offers dance instruction for youth ages 3 – 15.
Preschool, beginning, intermediate and advanced dance classes are divided by age and experience. Classes cover a mixture of traditional forms of dance including tap, jazz and ballet.
- Jazz and Hip Hop: Mix of contemporary dance including hip hop and dance team music and movements.
- Ballet: The basics of ballet dance with barre work, floor and dance combinations.
- Everybody Dance: For adults with special needs to express themselves through dance and movement. Students will learn the basics of ballet, jazz and tap.
- Acro: Gymnastic and acrobatic basics, with dance moves, for young children.
- Dance: Tiny dancers, preschool, beginning, intermediate and advanced dance. Mixture of more traditional forms of dance including tap, jazz and ballet.
Fall 2021 semester
Registration opens at noon on Wednesday, August 25 and will remain open as long as spots are available or classes begin.
The fall semester will run from September 20, 2021, through April 28, 2022. The spring recital, held at the Lexington Opera House, will take place May 4 – 8.
To inquire about registration, call (859) 425-2057.
Step 1: Set up a household
- You may also set up a household by calling Artworks at (859) 425-2057. (Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
Step 2: Register for classes
Register by phone
- Call Artworks at (859) 425-2057. (Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Call in advance for in-person registration.