Homeowner's corner

Permits that residents and homeowners need in order to build or make renovations to their property. 

Homeowner responsibility acknowledgment

Residential deck help and guide

Affidavit of exemption

Minimum FPE requirements form

Encroachment Agreement Procedures

Call Before You Dig

Kentucky’s “Call Before You Dig” law requires everyone who digs to contact Kentucky 811 at least two full business days before starting a project. 

Call or visit kentucky811.org to schedule the marking of utilities or for answers to specific question