Purpose: To assemble diverse community members to listen, discuss and create empowering solutions that dismantle systemic racism in Fayette County.
- Racial Equity
- Education & Economic Opportunity
- Health Disparities
- Law Enforcement, Justice and Accountability
- Housing and Gentrification
Subcommittee objectives and goals
- Identify both the systemic and systematic practices of racism which has fostered structural inequalities, challenges, and deficiencies in Lexington-Fayette County.
- Assess the historic marginalization of African Americans in this community
- Recommend and advocate the systemic changes that will protect and promote racial opportunity, diversity, equity, and unity.
Together, we’re ALL–IN…for building bridges to unite our communities.
Law Enforcement, Justice & Accountability
Housing & Gentrification
Education & Economic Opportunity