LFUCG partners with the Fayette County YMCA to offer discounted rates to employees and their families. In addition, LFUCG employees have no joining fees or financial contracts. Employees have the option of selecting single or family plans at either one or all of the YMCA locations in Fayette County.
How to join
Stop by any of the four YMCA locations and tour the facility. You will need to bring your LFUCG ID or a paycheck stub for employment verification.
Employees can select a monthly, semi-annual or annual bank draft to pay for membership. For a bank draft, you simply fill out an authorization form and leave a voided check. You will pay on-site for the first month when you sign up and the bank draft will begin the following month.
Whitaker Family YMCA
2681 Old Rosebud Rd.
Lexington, Ky. 40509
(859) 543-YMCA (9622)
North Lexington Family YMCA
381 West Loudon Ave.
Lexington, Ky. 40508
(859) 258-YMCA (9622)
High Street YMCA
239 East High St.
Lexington, Ky. 40507
(859) 254-YMCA (9622)
Beaumont Centre Family YMCA
3250 Beaumont Centre Cir.
Lexington, Ky. 40513
(859) 219-YMCA (9622)
What membership includes
The following amenities are included with a Y membership:
- Indoor Pool: (All locations)
- Outdoor Pool: (Beaumont)
- Dedicated Saint Joseph Health Care space: (Beaumont, N. Lexington)
- Youth and adult instructional programs: (All locations)
- Full-size gymnasium: (All locations)
- Group exercise studio: (All locations)
- Multi-purpose room: (All locations)
- Adult locker rooms: (All locations)
- Family locker rooms: (All locations)
- Steam rooms: (All locations)
- Sauna: (All locations)
- Whirlpool: (Beaumont, N. Lexington, Whitaker Family)
- Youth/teen game room: (Beaumont, Whitaker Family)
- Nursery: (All locations)
- Racquetball courts: (High St.)
- Indoor running/walking track: (Beaumont, High St., Whitaker Family)
- Aquatic instruction and water exercise: (All locations)
- Wellness & health programs plus group exercise, health programs & screenings: (All locations)