Parks & Recreation offers several rental opportunities and permits to help make your gathering the best it can be.
- Mobile truck bed stage opens up for events and community functions includes small sound system and power.
- The show mobile dimensions are 32 ft. long and 14 ft. deep.
- Rental fees are $300/day for non-profit and $1,000/day for profit (plus tax) with at least one driver/operator at $40/hour (plus tax).
- Mobile seating for 100 people available city-wide.
- Bleachers are 17'-9" wide (while opened) and 27' long. Bleachers have 10 rows.
- Rental fees are $250/day (plus tax). Additional labor fees apply (plus tax).
- Commercial photography and filming in Lexington parks must be permitted.
Photography permit is $25 per day per location.
Calendar Year Photography Permit is $200 for one calendar year in all Lexington parks. Photographer must reapply for each individual park and/or each individual day prior to the photo shoot to obtain the proper permit.
Commercial filming (video) permit is $100 per day per location.
- Filming or photography is $100 per day.
- Must provide a certificate of insurance stating LFUCG as additional insured.