The goal of Parks & Recreation is for swimming to become a lifetime recreational activity for everyone of all ages. Developing the proper skills for water safety, as well as the ability to swim for fun and fitness is very important to us.
Participants can register for swim teams at Shillito, Tates Creek, Southland, or Woodland Aquatic Centers during normal operating hours up until Sunday, June 5.
- Payment is due at the time of registration (no exceptions)
- Payments are non-refundable
- All programs are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis
When registering for swim teams remember to have the following with you:
- Child’s proof of age
- Child’s skill level
- Location of pool
Youth Swim Teams
- Swim teams are designed for youth, ages 5 – 15.
- Anyone who can pass the Level 4 class and meets the age minimum is eligible.
- Swim team practice begins June 6.
- Swim meets are held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
- Warm-ups start at 5:30 p.m. and meets begin at 6 p.m.
- Each swimmer must take part in at least three meets to qualify for the championship meet at the end of the summer.
- The cost to enroll in a swim team is $55.
Shillito Super Swimmers | 9 – 10 a.m.
Southland Seals | 9 – 10 a.m.
Tates Creek Toucans | 9 – 10 a.m.
Woodland Pirates | 9 – 10 a.m