Lexington has four spraygrounds located at Castlewood, Douglass, Jacobson and Masterson Station parks. Spraygrounds are interactive water features that are ideal for children of all ages. Designed to have no standing water, there is no lifeguard on duty so parent supervision is required.
Masterson Station* and Jacobson spraygrounds are located adjacent to the playgrounds in each park and will open for the season on Saturday, April 23, 2022.
* Please note: Parking for the Sprayground at Masterson Station Park on April 23 will be located across from the fairgrounds as the parking lot and drive will be closed off and in use for Kite Fest.
Castlewood and Douglass Spraygrounds are located adjacent to the pools in each park and will open when the pools open:
- Castlewood: Saturday, May 28, 2022
- Douglass: Saturday, June 4, 2022
The closing day for Masterson Station & Jacobson spraygrounds is Sunday, Oct. 2, 2022.
Castlewood & Douglas spraygrounds closing day is the same as their pools:
- Douglass: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Castlewood: Tuesday, Aug. 9, 2022
To activate the sprayground, touch the top of the pole located near the entrance.