The city held a post-construction stormwater management workshop on February 10, 2017. The agenda focused on a variety of topics pertaining to stormwater controls which were presented by professionals in the community. Copies of the presentations are provided below.
- Purpose of the Workshop
- Considerations for the Design, Installation and Maintenance of Underground Detention
- What’s on the Menu at the Underground Detention Café?
- Performance of Underground Gravel Filter Media as a Stormwater BMP Structure
- Underground Detention Design Issues
- Lifecycle of Urban Green Infrastructure
- The Blurred Distinction Between Underground Detention, Permeable Pavements, and Green Infrastructure/LID
- Klausing Group: A Plethora of Green Infrastructure Practices Packed Onto One Parcel
- LFUCG's Stormwater Quality Projects Incentive Grant Program
- Translating Research Partnerships to Improved Bio-retention Basin Performances
- Rainwater Harvesting for Post-Construction Stormwater Management
- Porous Asphalt
- Pervious Concrete: No Maintenance, No Porosity
- ODOT I70/71 Interchange Case Study
- Design and Management of Green Infrastructure
- How Do You Clean Up Stormwater After It Has Already Reached the Stream?