Lexington Parks & Recreation offers the convenience of online registration for most camps, activities and shelters.
First time visitor/guest
If you are a first time visitor or guest, you can use the system to:
- Browse camps, leagues, activities or picnic shelters
- Reserve tee times at most golf courses
- Search for activities by type, age range, location and other criteria
- Look up details about an activity (e.g., price, date, time, location, current enrollment)
Note: You cannot register for an activity or reserve a picnic shelter as a guest.
If you've registered for an activity or reserved a picnic shelter in the past three years, it is likely your household is in the system.
Note: You'll need a user ID and password to fully access the system.
Adding a family member to your household/verifying a child's age
The web registration system allows you to edit much of your household information via the "My Account" button. However, adding a family member must be done by a Parks & Recreation staff member only.
To add a member to your household, please contact Parks & Recreation at (859) 288-2900 or 859-270-7363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and age of the family member you would like to add. Be sure to include your name, mailing address and email address. If the person you are adding is under the age of 18, please follow the steps below to have their age verified in our system.
Note: In order for children to be registered for activities online, Parks & Recreation must see proof of age for each child. This can be done by emailing, mailing, faxing or bringing the following documents for verification purposes.
Acceptable forms of proof of age are:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Government issued ID or passport
- Government issued insurance card with child's birth date/government-issued assistance card with child's birth date/original proof of immunization form with physician's signature
- INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION.
Documentation may be returned to Lexington Parks & Recreation by the following methods:
Upload via Secure Site
If you have received your ID and password, you can use the online registration system to:
- Enroll for most classes, camps, leagues and activities
- Reserve a picnic shelter at our larger community parks
- Change your own user information including ID, password, email address, phone numbers, address and family members (If you need to add a new member, see text above.)