Open records request

Fire and Police

The fire and police departments maintain their own records. If you are looking to request a copy of a 911, fire or police report, send your request directly to the appropriate agency.

Submit an online open record request for Police Reports or 911 Reports
Request Fire/EMS Reports

Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government

You may request an open record by completing the Lexington open records request form, then submit it in person, via fax (859) 258-3393 or USPS mail.

Submit an online open record request.

Submit an online open record request for Police or 911 Reports

Address open records requests to:

Council Clerk's Office
Open Records Request
200 E. Main St.
Lexington, Ky. 40507