Open enrollment is the period of time each year when employees are required to select a medical plan/benefits package. And, it is the only time employees have the opportunity to make changes to their plans unless they experience a qualifying event.
Open Enrollment for 2020 benefits will be Monday, Oct. 14 - Thursday, Oct. 31, 2019.
2020 is a positive enrollment, meaning all LFUCG employees must enroll even if they aren't making changes to their benefits plans. This means if an employee does not enroll, they WILL NOT have medical coverage in 2020.
- Directors/managers need to reach out to all eligible employees on absences, leaves, vacation, etc., in order to ensure those employees enroll between Oct. 14 - 31.
- Employees must have their PeopleSoft login information prior to enrolling online or in-person. Contact the HelpDesk at 258-3730 if you need login information assistance.
- Employees that are electing Manhattan Life or Trustmark voluntary products must enroll at an in-person location
- For employees adding a new dependent, remember to provide supporting documentation to the HR Benefits team (i.e. birth certificates, marriage licenses, etc.)
- FSA and dependent care elections do not roll over from last year. Employees must sign-up and make elections for 2020.
How to enroll
LFUCG employees can enroll for benefits either online or in-person.
Online enrollment is open 24 hours a day during open enrollment. You must use Internet Explorer as a browser for the site to function properly.
To enroll, login to PeopleSoft and select Main Menu > Human Resources > Self Service > Benefits > Benefits
The below locations, dates & times are available for employees to enroll in-person. Please schedule an appointment in advance so as to avoid double booking. HR staff and a team from Star Robbins will be at all of the in-person enrollment locations to help employees with enrollment.
You must have your PeopleSoft login information to enroll.
Registration password: LFUCG
|Government Center||Room B-107,
200 E. Main St.
|Oct. 14 - 31||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.||Register|
|Corrections||600 Old Frankfort Circle||Oct. 21 - 23||7 - 10 a.m. &
3 - 6 p.m.
|Parks & Recreation||469 Parkway Dr.||Oct. 14 - 16||noon - 4 p.m.||Register|
|1795 Old Frankfort Pike||Oct. 23 - 25||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.||Register|
|PSOC||115 Cisco Rd.||Oct. 28 & 29||7 a.m. - 4 p.m.||Register|
|Waste Management||675 Byrd Thurman Dr.||Oct. 24, 25, 28 & 29||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.||Register|
|Fire Station 1||219 E. Third St.||Oct. 17 - 21||7 a.m. - 5 p.m.||Register|
|Fire Stations 2, 22||1276 Eastland Dr.,
|Oct. 14 - 16||7 - 11 a.m. &
2 - 5 p.m.
|Fire Station 10||1128 Finney Dr.||Oct. 14 & 16;
|7 - 11 a.m. only;
2 - 5 p.m. only
|Fire Station 20||3001 Arrowhead||
Oct. 17 & 21;
|7 - 11 a.m. only;
2 - 5 p.m. only
Plan changes/updates for 2020
- No change to medical rates (view 2020 medical rates)
- HSA annual maximum contributions increased to $3550 single / $7100 family
- Vision plans are no longer embedded in medical plans
- Must enroll to have a vision plan. Vision plans are no longer embedded in medical plans
- Now offering two plans to choose from: Base plan or Enhance plan
- There is no rate increase for either dental plan
- "Healthy Mouth Healthy Smiles" program through Delta Dental is now offered at no additional cost
- No guaranteed issue for any of the Allstate products or Prudetial Life Insurance this year