Current year forms
- Form 228 IP – application for a license fee account
- Form 228 MNP – 2021 business minimum license fee form
- Form 228 ENP – 2021 quarterly estimated net profit payment form
- Form 228 MNP and Form 228 ENP – 2021 due dates
- Form 228 – 2020 net profit license fee return
- Form 228 – 2020 net profit license fee return instructions
- Form 222 – 2020 reconciliation of license fee withheld *Please note the mailing address for this form.
- Form 220-221 – Employer's return of license fee withheld is not available online or by fax. The form is scannable for processing purposes. Failure to use the original forms delays processing and could lead to transposition errors and may cause your return to be considered late. If the original form is lost or damaged, please call (859) 258-3340 for replacement.
- Form 228 EXT – Request for Extension of time to file – NOTICE: The Division of Revenue will accept copies of federal Form 4868, 8736 or 7004 in lieu of Lexington's Form 228-EXT to request an extension of time to file the Net Profit License Fee Return but all such requests must include the local account number; must be received by the original due date and must be accompanied by the amount reasonably estimated as due.
- Form 1099-LX – 1099 transmittal sheet
- Form 211-22 – 2020 employee refund application (valid until Feb. 28, 2023)
- Form 211-65 – 2020 employee refund application, over age 65 (valid until Feb. 28, 2023)
- Form 211-22 Verification and Approval Letter 2020
Ordinances and regulations
These taxes and fees are governed by the following codes and ordinance.