The Kiddie Kapers Dance Company offers dance instruction for youth ages 3 – 15.
Preschool, beginning, intermediate and advanced dance classes are divided by age and experience. Classes cover a mixture of traditional forms of dance including tap, jazz and ballet.
- Jazz and Hip Hop: Mix of contemporary dance including hip hop and dance team music and movements.
- Ballet: The basics of ballet dance with barre work, floor and dance combinations.
- Everybody Dance: For adults with special needs to express themselves through dance and movement. Students will learn the basics of ballet, jazz and tap.
- Acro: Gymnastic and acrobatic basics, with dance moves, for young children.
- Dance: Tiny dancers, preschool, beginning, intermediate and advanced dance. Mixture of more traditional forms of dance including tap, jazz and ballet.
- Each class meets once per week on the same day and time.
- Classes culminate in a spring recital production at the Lexington Opera House.
- Classes meet over a 22-week period from September to May.
- Two convenient locations:
Tates Creek Recreation Center – 1400 Gainesway Dr.
Artworks at Carver School – 522 Patterson St.
Kiddie Kapers 2020 schedule TBA
- $200 per class
- Limited number of partial scholarships available.
- Full payment is due at time of registration.
Step 1: Set up a household
- You may also set up a household by calling Artworks at (859) 425-2057, Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Step 2: Register for classes
- Registration begins at 9 a.m., Wednesday, July 15, 2020, and will continue until all slots fill or classes begin.
Register in-person or by phone