The Kiddie Kapers Dance Company offers dance instruction for youth ages 3 – 15.
Preschool, beginning, intermediate and advanced dance classes are divided by age and experience. Classes cover a mixture of traditional forms of dance including tap, jazz and ballet.
- Jazz and Hip Hop: Mix of contemporary dance including hip hop and dance team music and movements.
- Ballet: The basics of ballet dance with barre work, floor and dance combinations.
- Everybody Dance: For adults with special needs to express themselves through dance and movement. Students will learn the basics of ballet, jazz and tap.
- Acro: Gymnastic and acrobatic basics, with dance moves, for young children.
- Dance: Tiny dancers, preschool, beginning, intermediate and advanced dance. Mixture of more traditional forms of dance including tap, jazz and ballet.
Fall 2021 semester
Registration opens at noon on Wednesday, August 25 and will remain open as long as spots are available or classes begin.
The fall semester will run from September 20, 2021, through April 28, 2022. The spring recital, held at the Lexington Opera House, will take place May 4 – 8.
Note: This registration link will not open until noon on Wednesday, August 25.
- Limited capacity: Class sizes will be reduced to ensure social distancing.
- Health check: Temperatures taken and Covid symptom questionnaire completed by staff and participants before each class.
- Masks: Everyone over the age of 5 must wear a mask or facial covering at all times.
- Hand sanitizer: Everyone entering/exiting the building and studios will be asked to use hand sanitizer.
- Social distancing: All studios have been marked for dancers to remain 6 apart. Entrances and exits have been designated to eliminate traffic from crossing paths.
- Cleaning: All high-touch points will be cleaned before and after all classes.
To inquire about registration, call (859) 425-2057.
Step 1: Set up a household
- You may also set up a household by calling Artworks at (859) 425-2057. (Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
Step 2: Register for classes
Register by phone
- Call Artworks at (859) 425-2057. (Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Call in advance for in-person registration.