Our system has recently been updated. People using the inmate search must create a new account using a valid email address.
Creating an account:
- Fill out the "I need to create a new account" form on the left side of the page.
- Click "create account"
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email account
- Click the link to activate your account
Resources for information about inmates, bail bonds, visiting, inmate services and more.
- To get information, including bond and current charges for an inmate in custody, call (859) 425-2700.
- To learn how to contact an inmate due to family related incidents, call the chaplain. Calls are accepted during normal business hours at (859) 425-2700. After business hours please contact a shift commander at (859) 425-2700.
- Learn more about visitation hours.
- Learn how to pay the bail or bonds for an inmate in custody.
- Learn how to deposit money to an inmate and other Programs and Resources available to inmates.
- To contact an inmate, you may only do so via mail. All mail is subject to search for contraband. Refusal is at the discretion of the facility. Address all correspondence as follows:
Inmate first name and last name
Inmate ID number
600 Old Frankfort Circle
Lexington, Ky. 40510