Parks & Recreation offers several rental opportunities and permits to help make your gathering the best it can be.
- Mobile truck bed stage opens up for events and community functions includes small sound system and power.
- The show mobile dimensions are 32 ft. long and 14 ft. deep.
- Rental fees are $400/day for non-profit and $700/day for profit with at least one driver/operator at $45/hour.
- Mobile seating for 100 people available city-wide.
- Bleachers are 17'-9" wide (while opened) and 27' long. Bleachers have 10 rows.
- Rental fees are $300/day. Additional labor fees apply.
- Commercial photography and filming in Lexington parks must be permitted.
Photography permit is $30 per day per location.
Calendar year photography permit is $225 for one calendar year in all Lexington parks. Photographer must reapply for each individual park and/or each individual day prior to the photo shoot to obtain the proper permit.
Commercial filming (video) permit is $125 per day per location.
- Filming or photography is $125 per day.
- Must provide a certificate of insurance stating LFUCG as additional insured.
- Private instruction or lessons occurring in the parks must be permitted.
- An instructor permit costs $50 for the calendar year or any portion thereof.
- Instructors must provide a certificate of insurance including commercial general liability coverage in the minimum amount of $1 million per occurrence.
- Instruction of minors under the age of 18 will require a criminal record check to be run on the instructor annually. Allow a minimum of two weeks for processing.
- An instructor’s permit does not grant exclusive use of any park or facility. Park amenities must remain open to the public.
- Rentable amenities are available for rent in order to gain exclusive use. Additional charges will apply.
- To obtain a permit, visit 469 Parkway Drive.