Find information here about current Board of Adjustment applications, minutes of past meetings and BOA members.
To view more information about Board of Adjustment applications currently under review:
- Visit the LFUCG Accela citizen portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Select "search" at the top of the page
- Click "Planning Applications"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
- Steps to filing a Board of Adjustment application
- Board of Adjustment by-laws
- 2019 official meeting & filing schedule
Board of Adjustment applications
Board of Adjustment agenda(s)
September 9, 2019, Board of Adjustment. Click here to view agenda for this meeting.
Current legal advertisement
The Urban County Board of Adjustment will hold a public hearing on Monday, September 9 2019, at 1:30 p.m., Council Chambers, 2nd floor, Government Center Building, 200 East Main Street, Lexington, KY, in order to hear comments about the following:
1. PLN-BOA-19-00056: JASON ORTH – requests a variance in an Agricultural Rural (A-R) zone, at 5600 Kiddville Lane.
2. PLN-BOA-19-00057: MARTIN’S PETERBILT – requests a variance in a Highway Service Business (B-3) zone, at 425 Rogers Road & 2353 Paris Pike.
3. PLN-BOA-19-00058: MARRIOTT/RESIDENCE INN – request variances within the defined Infill & Redevelopment area in the Lexington Center Business (B-2B) zone, at 121 West Vine Street.
4. PLN-BOA-19-00060: FAYETTE COUNTY LOCAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION – requests variances within the defined Infill & Redevelopment area in a Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zone, at 754 & 756 Florence Ave.
5. PLN-BOA-19-00061: FAYETTE COUNTY LOCAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION – requests a variance within the defined Infill & Redevelopment area in a Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zone, at 364 Corral Street.
6. PLN-BOA-19-00062: WANDA AND MITCHELL COOPER – request a variance within the defined Infill & Redevelopment area in a Single Family Residential (R-1C) zone, at 177 Rosemont Garden.
7. PLN-BOA-19-00065: GATEWOOD ARNOLD CONSTRUCTION, INC. – requests variances in an Agricultural Rural (A-R) zone, at 7380 Athens Boonesboro Pike.
8. PLN-BOA-19-00059: SANDRA CLEMENTS – requests a conditional use permit in a Single Family Residential (R-1B) zone, at 307 Idle Hour Drive.
9. PLN-BOA-19-00063: LUFTRADE – requests a conditional use permit in the Historic Overlay (H-1)/ Neighborhood Business (B-1) zones, at 402 South Broadway.
10. PLN-BOA-19-00064: DELTA TAU DELTA CORP PMB 140 – requests a conditional use permit; and a variance within the defined Infill & Redevelopment area in the Single Family (R-1C)/ Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zones, at 1410, 1419, & 1420 Audubon Ave.
For further information on these matters, or for persons with a disability who may need assistance in order to participate in the above meeting, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E. Vine St., Lexington, KY, at 258‑3160.
Past meeting minutes
View Board of Adjustment meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.