To drop off electronics for recycling, pull up the window and present your ID. Unload your items in the marked boxes. Follow the signs to exit through the back gate.
The city’s Electronics Recycling Center accepts residential electronic waste Monday through Saturday. The Center does not accept items from businesses, including home businesses, or nonprofit organizations such as churches and schools. This service is for Fayette County residents only.
Click on the blue button below to download a printable flyer. / Oprima el botón azul abajo para descargar un folleto imprimible. / Cliquez sur le bouton bleu ci-dessous pour télécharger la brochure dépliante imprimable. / أنقرعلى الزر الأزرق أدناه لتحميل النشرة القابلة للطباعة / Bonyesha kifute cha bluu kilicho hapa chini ili upakue karatasi ya maelezo inayoweza kuchapishwa. / 点击蓝色按钮可下载打印文件.
- Computers, printers, copiers
- Printer cables, coaxial cables, RCA wires, HDMI cords, USB cables, power cords
- Printer cartridges and toner cases
- Alkaline batteries
- Cell phones and other communication devices
- Microwave ovens
- Televisions and monitors
- Vacuum cleaners
- CDs, DVDs and their cases
- VHS and cassette tapes
- Audio and video players/equipment
- Small corded electrical items such as toasters, hairdryers or radios
- Extension cords
- Holiday lights
- Fluorescent light tubes
- MP3 players and handheld games
- Laptops and electronic tablets
- Rechargeable batteries (We do not accept automotive or other lead-acid batteries. Batteries Plus will accept all batteries for a fee.)
- Items that are not structurally intact, such as TVs with broken screens. (These items should be taken to the Bluegrass Regional Transfer Station at 1505 Old Frankfort Pike.)
- Automotive and other lead-acid batteries (Batteries Plus will accept all batteries for recycling for a fee.)