These grants provide funding for projects such as development of stormwater-related curriculum for schools, publicity campaigns about water quality, workshops for the public and educational rain gardens.
- Fiscal year 2022 grant recipients
- Fiscal year 2021 grant recipients
- Fiscal year 2020 grant recipients
- Fiscal year 2019 grant recipients
If you're new to the grant program and looking for ideas, these templates may help you find a project that works for your neighborhood.
Businesses, schools, churches and non-profits located in Fayette County that pay the Water Quality Management Fee are eligible to apply for these grants.
The maximum grant award is $40,000. For the first $3,000, no cost share is required. Above that, a 20% cost share is required.
Applications are due Friday, May 6, 2022.
- Class B Education Application Packet for FY 2023
- Class B Education Application Form for FY 2023 (Word)
- Class B Education Application Form for FY 2023 (PDF)
- Class B Education Incentive Grant Scoring Sheet
- Class B Education Sample Grant Award Agreement
- Class B Education Sample Attachment A
- Class B Education Sample Budget (Excel)
Where should applications be sent?
Seven hard copies and one digital copy of the application form with attachments should be sent to:
LFUCG Division of Water Quality
Incentive Grant Program Administrator
125 Lisle Industrial Avenue, Suite 180
Lexington, KY 40511