The Commission works to improve services to protect and enhance the quality of life of older residents and to strengthen their ability to continue as full participants in the community.
Focus of the Commission includes:
- Evaluating existing services
- Identifying gaps in need of attention
- Improving needed services by providing guidance
- Communicating its work to the public
- Responding to problems that affect older residents
Meeting schedule and location
Schedule: Every 1st Friday of the month except July
Time: 8:30 a.m.
Location: Virtual or in person at the Lexington Senior Center, 195 Life Ln., as noticed
April 7 – In person
July – No meeting
Aug. 4 – In person
Dec. 1 Join virtual meeting Meeting ID: 829 0719 7808, Passcode: 531630
April 5 – In person
July – no meeting
Aug. 2 – In person
Nov. 1 – In person
*Virtual meeting credentials will be posted at least 24 hours prior to meetings.
Chair - Hazel Teichen
Vice Chair - Jamie Gintzinger