It shall be the purpose of the Corridors Commission to assess the major roads of Lexington-Fayette County, especially the major and minor arterials, regarding but not limited to aesthetic qualities, landscaping, fencing, signage, litter control, bike and pedestrian considerations and other elements the Commission may deem appropriate.
Corridors Neighborhood Enhancement Match Grant Program
The program's objective is to partner with neighborhood and other community-based groups to enhance the corridors leading into and out of Lexington and to increase awareness of corridor enhancements. Applications will be accepted from February 1, 2018 to March 30, 2018. Grant recipients will announced in late spring of 2018. There is $6,797 to be awarded.
Public Art Sub-Committee
- July 20, 2016 – Noon, CAO Conference Room
- August 31, 2016 – 10:30 a.m., CAO Conference Room
- September 27, 2016 – 11:30 a.m., 5th Floor Conference Room
- September 7, 2017 – 1 p.m., CAO Conference Room
- Corridors Commission Public Art Sub-Committee Packet June 2016
- Corridors Commission Public Art Sub-Committee Packet July 2016
- Corridors Commission Public Art Sub-Committee Packet August 2016
- Corridors Commission Public Art Sub-Committee Packet September 2016
- Corridors Commission Public Art Sub-Committee Packet September 2017
America in Bloom Report:
Corridors Commission Meeting Schedule and Packets
2018 Meeting Schedule
The Corridors Commission meets the third Thursday of each month at 11 a.m. in the 5th floor conference room of the Government Center located at 200 East Main Street. There are no meetings in July or December.
NOTE: The April Special meeting will begin at 10 a.m.
Corridors Commission Projects