Pursuant to KRS 100.217
The Board is established to grant variances, conditional use permits, allow changes in non-conforming uses, and to hear appeals from Building Inspection and Planning.
Contact us if you have any questions about the meeting format of the Board of Adjustment or if you would like to schedule a video-teleconference meeting with staff.
To view more information about Board of Adjustment applications currently under review:
- Visit the LFUCG Accela citizen portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Select "search" at the top of the page
- Click "Planning Applications"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
- Steps to filing a Board of Adjustment application
- 2024 official meeting & filing schedule
Applications will not be scheduled for review until payment is received. You may call the Planning at (859) 258-3160 if you have any questions.
Chair – Raquel Carter
Vice Chair – Harry Clarke
Secretary – Linda Tucker