Find information here about current Board of Adjustment applications, minutes of past meetings and BOA members.
To view more information about Board of Adjustment applications currently under review:
- Visit the LFUCG Accela citizen portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Select "search" at the top of the page
- Click "Planning Applications"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
- Steps to filing a Board of Adjustment application
- Board of Adjustment by-laws
- 2018 official meeting & filing schedule
- 2019 official meeting & filing schedule
Board of Adjustment applications
Board of Adjustment agenda(s)
April 8, 2019, Board of Adjustment. Click here to review agenda for this meeting.
Current legal advertisement
The Urban County Board of Adjustment will hold a public hearing on Monday, April 8, 2019, at 1:30 p.m., Council Chambers, 2nd floor, Government Center Building, 200 East Main Street, Lexington, KY, in order to hear comments about the following:
1. PLN-BOA-19-00012: JUSTIN DENTON – requests a variance within the defined Infill & Redevelopment area in the Two-Family Residential (R-2) and Historic District Overlay (H-1) zones, at 356 South Mill Street.
2. PLN-BOA-19-00015: JAMES JOHNSON – requests a variance in a Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zone, at 2820 Our Tibbs Trail.
3. PLN-BOA-19-00016: BARON GIBSON – requests a variance within the Infill & Redevelopment area in a Single Family Residential (R-1E) zone, at 559 Maryland Ave.
4. PLN-BOA-19-00021: CITY CENTER – request for variances within the Infill & Redevelopment area and the Courthouse Area Design Overlay in a Lexington Center Business (B-2B) zone, at 100 West Main Street.
5. PLN-BOA-19-00019: BLUEGRASS GREENSOURCE, INC. – requests a conditional use permit in a Light Industrial (I-1) zone, at 650 Setzer Way.
6. PLN-BOA-19-00020: ARBOR DRIVE, LLC. – requests a conditional use permit in a Professional Office (P-1) zoned portion of a split-zoned (P-1/Townhouse Residential (R-1T) property, at 3500 Arbor Dr.
7. PLN-BOA-19-00022: ROMAN CATHOLIC BISHOP DIOCESE OF LEXINGTON – requests a conditional use permit in a Single Family Residential (R-1C) zone, at 2236, 2240 & 2250 Clays Mill Rd. and 598 Stratford Drive.
8. PLN-BOA-19-00017: ATHENS PROPERTY, LLC. – requests an administrative appeal in the Agricultural Rural (A-R) zone, at 6251 & 6270 Athens Walnut Hill Pike.
9. PLN-BOA-19-00018: ALAN CHAU – requests an administrative review and a conditional use permit in a Single Family Residential (R-1C) zone, at 130 & 134 Northwood Dr.
For further information on these matters, or for persons with a disability who may need assistance in order to participate in the above meeting, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E. Vine St., Lexington, KY, at (859) 258-3160.
Past meeting minutes
View Board of Adjustment meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.