The offices of the Division of Planning are currently open to the public.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the meeting format of the Board of Adjustment or if you would like to schedule a video-teleconference meeting with staff.
Applications will not be scheduled for review until payment is received. You may call the Division of Planning at (859) 258-3160 if you have any questions.
Below is information about current Board of Adjustment applications, minutes of past meetings and BOA members.
To view more information about Board of Adjustment applications currently under review:
- Visit the LFUCG Accela citizen portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Select "search" at the top of the page
- Click "Planning Applications"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
- Steps to filing a Board of Adjustment application
- Board of Adjustment by-laws
- 2022 official meeting & filing schedule
- 2023 official meeting & filing schedule
Board of Adjustment applications
Board of Adjustment agenda(s)
Current legal advertisement
Past meeting minutes
View Board of Adjustment meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.