Find information here about current Board of Adjustment applications, minutes of past meetings and BOA members.
To view more information about Board of Adjustment applications currently under review:
- Visit the LFUCG Accela citizen portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Select "search" at the top of the page
- Click "Planning Applications"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
- Steps to filing a Board of Adjustment application
- Board of Adjustment by-laws
- 2018 official meeting & filing schedule
- 2019 official meeting & filing schedule
Board of Adjustment applications
Board of Adjustment agenda(s)
February 11, 2019, Board of Adjustment. Click here to view agenda for this meeting.
Current legal advertisement
The Urban County Board of Adjustment will hold a public hearing on Monday, February 11, 2019, at 1:30 p.m., Council Chambers, 2nd floor, Government Center Building, 200 East Main Street, Lexington, KY, in order to hear comments about the following:
1. PLN-BOA-18-00086: BUDDY PRATHER – requests a variance within the defined Infill & Redevelopment Area in a Wholesale and Warehouse Business (B-4) zone, at 486 Curry Ave.
2. PLN-BOA-19-00001: ALAN BIDWELL – requests a variance in a Single Family Residential (R-1C) zone, at 1961 Vicksburg Rd.
3. PLN-BOA-19-00002: OHP-SOUTHLAND, LLC. – requests variances and a conditional use permit in a Neighborhood Business (B-1) zone, at 115 Southland Drive.
4. PLN-BOA-19-00003: BAPTIST HEALTH – requests a variance in a Highway Service Business (B-3) zone, at 3101 Wall Street.
5. PLN-BOA-18-00084: LNMCC – requests a conditional use permit in the Agricultural Rural (A-R) zone, at 6251 & 6270 Athens Walnut Hill Pike.
6. PLN-BOA-19-00004: CAPKY BLUEGRASS PROPERTIES, LLC. – requests a conditional use permit within the defined Infill & Redevelopment Area in a High Rise Apartment (R-5) zone, at 353 Waller Ave.
7. PLN-BOA-19-00005: THE PENINSULA – requests a conditional use permit in a High Density Apartment (R-4) zone, at 440 Squires Rd.
8. PLN-BOA-19-00006: CHRISTIAN STUDENT FELLOWSHIP, INC. – requests a conditional use permit and variances within the defined Infill & Redevelopment Area in a Two Family Residential (R-2) zone, at 507, 511, 523, 527, & 537 Columbia Ave.
For further information on these matters, or for persons with a disability who may need assistance in order to participate in the above meeting, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E. Vine St., Lexington, KY, at 258‑3160.
Past meeting minutes
View Board of Adjustment meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.