At this time, government buildings are closed to the public in response to COVID-19 and the Governor’s order. Until further notice, we are not accepting in-person applications and payments. Applications that can be made through Accela may be filed as usual. Payments, including filing fees for applications and any filing materials that cannot be uploaded, can be mailed to the Division of Planning at:
Division of Planning
101 E. Vine St., Suite 700
Lexington, KY 40507
All application materials, including notification letters, can be delivered to the security desk at the same address.
Applications will not be scheduled for review until payment is received. You may call the Division of Planning at (859) 258-3160 if you have any questions.
Find information here about current Board of Adjustment applications, minutes of past meetings and BOA members.
To view more information about Board of Adjustment applications currently under review:
- Visit the LFUCG Accela citizen portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Select "search" at the top of the page
- Click "Planning Applications"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
- Steps to filing a Board of Adjustment application
- Board of Adjustment by-laws
- 2020 official meeting & filing schedule
Board of Adjustment applications
Board of Adjustment agenda(s)
Oct 12, 2020 Board of Adjustment Hearing
Current legal advertisement
Past meeting minutes
View Board of Adjustment meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.