Find information here about current Board of Adjustment applications, minutes of past meetings and BOA members.
To view more information about Board of Adjustment applications currently under review:
- Visit the LFUCG Accela citizen portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Select "search" at the top of the page
- Click "Planning Applications"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
- Steps to filing a Board of Adjustment application
- Board of Adjustment by-laws
- 2019 official meeting & filing schedule
- 2020 official meeting & filing schedule
Board of Adjustment applications
Board of Adjustment agenda(s)
Current legal advertisement
The Urban County Board of Adjustment will hold a public hearing on Monday January 13, 2020 at 1:30 p.m., Council Chamber, 2nd floor Government Center Building, 200 East Main St., Lexington, KY in order to hear comments about the following:
1. PLN-BOA-19-00082: MARIYANA K. & DIYAN R. HRISTOV – request a variance in an Expansion Area Residential 2 (EAR- 2) zone at 3376 Scottish Trace.
2. PLN-BOA-19-00088: LEXINGTON FINANCIAL CENTER LLC – requests an administrative appeal within the defined Infill and Redevelopment Area in a Lexington Center Business (B-2B) zone at 250 W Main Street.
3. PLN-BOA-19-00089: GREER LAND CO SMYRNA #2 LLC – requests an administrative appeal in a Neighborhood Business (B-1) zone at 1100 S Broadway.
4. PLN-BOA-19-00090: BRADFORD STENGEL – requests an administrative appeal at 501 E High St. and a conditional use at 507 E High St. within the defined Infill and Redevelopment Area in a Neighborhood Business (B-1) zone.
5. PLN-BOA-19-00091: VIBE PROPERTIES, LTD CO – requests a variance in a Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zone within the defined Infill and Redevelopment Area at 264 E Loudon Ave.
Past meeting minutes
View Board of Adjustment meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.