Bylaws coming soon
The Affordable Housing Governing Board has the following duties:
- Establish policies and procedures for the operation and management of the Affordable Housing Fund.
- Oversee financial and administrative actions of the Affordable Housing Fund.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the Affordable Housing Fund.
- Establish annual funding goals and priorities for housing preservation, production, and provision utilizing Affordable Housing Funds.
- Annually review, rank, prioritize, and approve funding proposals from eligible applicants.
- Review housing studies and housing needs assessments on an on-going basis, including a formal needs assessment at least once every five years and establish funding priorities based on identified needs.