The Affordable Housing Governing Board has the following duties:
- Establish policies and procedures for the operation and management of the Affordable Housing Fund.
- Oversee financial and administrative actions of the Affordable Housing Fund.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the Affordable Housing Fund.
- Establish annual funding goals and priorities for housing preservation, production, and provision utilizing Affordable Housing Funds.
- Annually review, rank, prioritize, and approve funding proposals from eligible applicants.
- Review housing studies and housing needs assessments on an on-going basis, including a formal needs assessment at least once every five years and establish funding priorities based on identified needs.
Meeting schedule and location
2023 Meeting dates
Meetings are held the third Wednesday of January, March, June, August, October and December at 1:30pm via virtual link. Virtual credentials are advertised at least 24 hours prior to meeting dates.
Meeting materials can be obtained by contacting Rick McQuady.
Chair - Jeff Fugate
Vice Chair - Paul Thornsberry