The publication of legal notice for Board of Adjustment hearings is required under KRS 100.263. Legal advertisements for each hearing will be posted here on or before the required notification date. If you have any questions, please contact the Division of Planning at (859) 258-3160.
NOTICE is hereby given that the regular meeting of the Urban County Board of Adjustment, scheduled to be held on Monday, August 10, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. will be held via video teleconference.
The media and public may view the hearing on LexTV Spectrum channel 185, MetroNet channel 3, Windstream channels 3 and 20, or via live stream at the following link: http://lfucg.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?publish_id=12
Please utilize the following information to participate in this public hearing:
Webinar ID: 944 1962 2664
Call in Number
+1 (929) 436-2866
The agenda for the public hearing will include:
- PLN-BOA-20-00031: BEBY JAYARAM – requests a variance to increase the allowable height of a fence in the side street side yard from 6’ to 8’ in a High Density Apartment (R-4) zone, on property located at 2201 Storey Ct. (Council District 8)
- PLN-BOA-20-00035: JAMES T. MASTIN – requests a variance to reduce the required side yard setback of 5.5’ to 3.2’ in order to construct an addition within the defined Infill and Redevelopment area in a Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zone, on property located at 467 Johnson Ave. (Council District 1)
- PLN-BOA-20-00030: IDEAL EXCHANGE PAWN – requests a conditional use to establish a pawnshop in a Highway y Service Business (B-3) zone on property located at 1123 Winchester Rd. (Council District 5)
- PLN-BOA-20-00033: KIDS UNLIMITED LEARNING CENTER - requests a conditional use for a rehabilitation home located closer than 500 feet from a residential zone in a Professional Office (P-1) zone, on property located at 1365 Devonport Dr. (Council District 11)
- PLN-BOA-20-00034: THERESA NOWAK - requests a conditional use for a home-based business (counseling), in a Single Family Residential (R-1C) zone, on property located at 233 Larch Lane. (Council District 2)
- PLN-BOA-20-00036: BFD HOLDINGS, LLC – requests 1) a conditional use to establish a cocktail lounge with both indoor and outdoor live entertainment and/or dancing, and 2) a variance to reduce the required distance for outdoor live entertainment from 100 feet from any residential zone, to 30 feet within the defined Infill and Redevelopment Area in a Neighborhood Business (B-1) zone, on property located at 385 S. Limestone St. (Council District 3)
- PLN-BOA-20-00037: L. ROBERTS PROPERTIES – requests a conditional use for a vehicle storage yard within the defined Infill and Redevelopment area in a Light Industrial (I-1)/Heavy Industrial with conditional zoning (I-2) zone, on property located at 745, 747, 751, 757, 765 and 775 E. Seventh St. (Council District 5)
The full agenda will be available at www.lexingtonky.gov/calendar. Comments on these items may be submitted to the Division of Planning at the address listed below or email@example.com by Monday, August 10 at 10 a.m. For further information on these matters, or for persons with a disability who may need assistance in order to participate in the above meeting, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E Vine St., Lexington, KY at 258‑3160.