311 Alerts is a system that allows Lexington residents to sign up for email notifications about city services and programs.
To update your account preferences or address, simply fill out the form again. Completing the form will reset your preferences, so you need to select ALL notifications you want to receive, not just new ones.
To unsubscribe, leave all the notification boxes blank and submit your email address.
Lexington residents may register to receive notifications on
- Curbside waste collection: Get notifications about changes to your collection schedule due to holidays or weather.
- Vacuum leaf collection: Don’t miss it! Get notifications about when your home is scheduled for collection. You will receive two reminders before collection begins in your neighborhood, and one notification when your area has been completed.
- Events: Receive reminders about Household Hazardous Waste Collections, Paper Shred Events, Reforest the Bluegrass, River Sweep and more.
- Sanitary sewer overflows: Get an alert when conditions are conducive to sanitary sewer overflows. Remember to stay away and call 311 if you see a sewer overflow.
NEED HELP SIGNING UP?
If you have trouble signing up, we can help. We can sign you up if you email us and tell us:
(1) Which of the following alerts you want to receive:
- Curbside waste collection
- Vacuum leaf collection
- Sanitary sewer overflow
- ALL OF THEM
(2) Tell us the email where you want the alerts to go.
(3) Tell us your address