Every August for more than 40 years, Woodland Park transforms into a venue filled with over 200 artists and craftspeople selling unique, handcrafted items. Items for sale include ceramics, wood, jewelry, painting, metal, fiber, mixed media and photography.
Saturday, Aug. 18, 2018, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, Aug. 19, 2018, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
601 E High St.
About the Woodland Art Fair
In addition to hundreds of art vendors, the Woodland Art Fair features live entertainment, local food and beverage vendors, and free hands-on art activities for children and families. The event attracts more than 60,000 patrons each year and received many accolades:
- Voted a Top 50 Fine Arts & Design Fair by Sunshine Artist Magazine
- Named a Top Ten festival by the Kentucky Tourism Council
- Voted a Top Ten event by the Southeast Tourism Society
The Woodland Art Fair is brought to you by WesBanco, and co-produced by Lexington Parks & Recreation and the Lexington Art League.
Three shuttles (including one wheelchair-accessible) circulate every 10 minutes during fair hours. For shuttle service to the fair, park at one of the following locations:
- The Lextran Transit Center (use High St. entrance near Lexington Ave. and MLK Blvd.);
- The Phoenix building parking lot; or
- The Lexington Herald-Leader front parking lot.
For those patrons riding bicycles, a bike check is available at the racquetball court on High St. courtesy of Broke Spoke.
2018 Woodland Art Fair Entertainment Schedule