Every August for more than 40 years, Woodland Park transforms into a venue filled with over 200 artists and craftspeople selling unique, handcrafted items. Items for sale include ceramics, wood, jewelry, painting, metal, fiber, mixed media and photography.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Woodland Art Fair is canceled for 2020.
601 E High St.
About the Woodland Art Fair
In addition to over 200 artists, the Woodland Art Fair features live entertainment, local food and beverage vendors and family art engagement activities all available with free admission. The event attracts more than 60,000 patrons each year and received many accolades:
- Voted a Top 200 Fine Arts & Design Show in the nation by Sunshine Artist Magazine (2007 – 2016)
- Named a Top 10 festival by the Kentucky Travel Industry Association
- Voted a Top 20 event by the Southeast Tourism Society
The Woodland Art Fair is brought to you by Lexington Parks & Recreation and the Lexington Art League. For more information, call Parks & Recreation at (859) 288-2925 or the Lexington Art League at (859) 254-7024.
Three shuttles (including one wheelchair-accessible) circulate every 10 minutes during fair hours. For shuttle service to the fair, park at one of the following locations:
- The Lextran Transit Center (use High St. entrance near Lexington Ave. and MLK Blvd.);
- The Phoenix building parking lot; or
- The Lexington Herald-Leader front parking lot.
For those patrons riding bicycles, a bike check is available at the racquetball court on High St. courtesy of Broke Spoke.
The fair features hundreds of artists, vendors, and entertainers. If you'd like to be a food vendor at the fair, fill out our vendor application!