These grants provide funding for projects such as rain gardens, rain barrels, aeration systems for retention ponds, stream bank restoration, neighborhood workshops and other projects that help improve or manage stormwater through education and/or physical improvements.
Open to Fayette County neighborhood, community and homeowner associations incorporated with the Commonwealth of Kentucky that represent single family homeowners or farms who pay the Water Quality Management Fee.
Projects may be funded up to $100,000 with a required 20% cost share of total project cost in cash or in-kind donation.
Applications are due Friday, May 7, 2021.
- Class A Neighborhood Application Packet for FY 2022
- Class A Neighborhood Application Form for FY 2022 (Word)
- Class A Neighborhood Application Form for FY 2022 (PDF)
- Class A Neighborhood Incentive Grant Scoring Sheet
- Class A Neighborhood Sample Grant Award Agreement
- Class A Neighborhood Sample Budget (Excel)
Where should applications be sent?
Seven hard copies and one digital copy of the application form with attachments should be sent to:
LFUCG Division of Water Quality
Incentive Grant Program Administrator
125 Lisle Industrial Avenue, Suite 180
Lexington, KY 40511