These grants provide funding for projects such as rain gardens, rain barrels, aeration systems for retention ponds, stream bank restoration, neighborhood workshops and other projects that help improve or manage stormwater through education and/or physical improvements.
Open to Fayette County neighborhood, community and homeowner associations incorporated with the Commonwealth of Kentucky that represent single family homeowners or farms who pay the Water Quality Management Fee.
Projects may be funded up to $100,000 with a required 20 percent cost share of total project cost in cash or in-kind donation.
Applications are due on Friday, May 10, 2019.
- Class A Neighborhood Application Packet for FY 2020
- Class A Neighborhood Application Form for FY 2020 (Word)
- Class A Neighborhood Application Form for FY 2020 (PDF)
- Incentive Grant Scoring Sheet - neighborhood grants
- FY 2020 Sample Class A Neighborhood Grant Award Agreement
- Maintenance Agreement for Class A Neighborhood Grants
- Class A Neighborhood Sample Budget