These grants provide funding for projects such as rain gardens, rain barrels, aeration systems for retention ponds, stream bank restoration, neighborhood workshops and other projects that help improve or manage stormwater through education and/or physical improvements.
Open to Fayette County neighborhood, community and homeowner associations incorporated with the Commonwealth of Kentucky that represent single family homeowners or farms who pay the Water Quality Management Fee.
Projects may be funded up to $100,000 with a required 20% cost share of total project cost in cash or in-kind donation.
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the deadline has been extended and will now be due on Friday, June 5, 2020.
- Class A Neighborhood application packet for FY 2021
- Class A Neighborhood application form for FY 2021 (Word)
- Class A Neighborhood application form for FY 2021 (PDF)
- Incentive Grant scoring sheet - neighborhood grants
- Class A Neighborhood sample grant award agreement
- Class A Neighborhood sample budget