Pursuant to KRS Chapter 103
The Economic Development Investment Board’s main priorities are:
- To support business growth and job creation.
- The continued growth of Lexington’s tax base.
- To take actions that enhance the economic well-being of the community.
The Economic Development Investment Board’s primary functions are:
- To review applications and make recommendations regarding:
- the issuance of Industrial Revenue Bonds; and
- allocation of Jobs Funds dollars;
- To review and approve funding recommendations for:
- Community Economic Development Partners;
- The Economic Development Grant; and
- Other applicable workforce programming recommendations