Tuesday, May 18 at 6pm
Southland Park, 625 Hill N Dale
Meet at the shelter near the playground
We will give an update about upcoming stormwater work as well as playground improvements and the Clays Mill Road Project.
This project will evaluate the causes of structural and street flooding in the Southland Drive area and implement reasonable, cost-effective solutions. The project study is currently being reevaluated.
Southland Area Storm Drainage Project
- Appendix 1 (Public Involvement Responses)
- Appendix 2 (Field Data Collection)
- Appendix 3 (Concept Drawings)
- Appendix 4 (Opinions of Probably Cost)
- Appendix 5 (Model Performance Graphics)
- Appendix 6 (SWMM Model) – available upon request