Cops and kids working together to make a difference
The Police Activities league of Lexington is a crime prevention program using recreating, athletics and educational activities to build a positive relationship between police officers, youth, and the community.
- Open to boys and girls ages 7 – 17.
- PAL provides positive role models while teaching respect and responsibility through a variety of fun activities.
- Lexington has been a member of the National PAL organization since 1985.
- Football (June – November)
- Cheerleading (June – November)
- Basketball (November – July)
- Girls softball (May – July)
- Youth Choir
- Dance team
- Operation Making a Change (OMAC)