The Moondance at Midnight Pass Amphitheater offers live music and community events. Events feature local, regional and national artistic talent.
Moondance Amphitheater is a gift to the community from Haymaker Development Company and the C.M. Gatton Trust.
Audience members may spread blankets or set up lawn chairs before the event. Craft beer and food trucks are available onsite for most events. Many restaurants are also available in the area.
2018 Moondance event include:
- Southland Jamboree: Mondays, May 28 – September 3
- Big Band & Jazz: Tuesdays, May 15 – June 26
- Summer Nights in Suburbia: Fridays, June 1 – August 31
- Freaky Friday Flicks: Fridays, September 28 – October 12
Check out the Moondance Facebook page for the most recent updates to our events schedule.
Moondance Amphitheater is available for rent.
Standard Rental Fees
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays: $300
- Thursdays and Sundays: $600
- Fridays and Saturdays: $900
- All rentals require a facility supervisor: $20 per hour
Depending on availability rentals may use Park’s tech crew and sound equipment at the following rates:
- Sound equipment rental fee: $250
- Sound techs: $20 per hour/each (Most events that require a full sound system will require two techs.)
Each group that rents the facility:
- Provides promotion for the event
- Cleans the facility after use
- Disposes of all trash
Rental events can begin no earlier than 10 a.m. and end no later than 9 p.m.
To rent the facility, contact Celeste Lewis via email or call (859) 425-2349.