At this time, the Government buildings are closed to the public in response to COVID-19 and the Governor’s order. Until further notice, we are not accepting in-person applications and payments. Applications that can be made through Accela may be filed as usual. Payments, including filing fees for applications and any filing materials that cannot be uploaded, can be mailed to the Division of Planning at:
Division of Planning
101 E. Vine St., Suite 700
Lexington, KY 40507
All application materials, including notification letters, can be delivered to the Security desk at the same address.
Applications will not be scheduled for review until payment is received. You may call the Division of Planning at (859) 258-3160 if you have any questions.
Go to the LFUCG Accela Citizen Portal to view information about filing a plan or an application for review by the Planning Commission.
Below is information about Planning Commission applications, agendas, minutes of past meetings and PC members.
To view subdivision and development plans and zone change requests currently under review:
- Go to the LFUCG Accela Citizen Portal (you are not required to create an account or log in to view applications)
- Click on "search" at the top of the page;
- Click "Planning Applications;"
- Follow the detailed search information provided on the Planning application page
Planning Commission agenda(s)
Canceled – May 28, 2020, Zoning Items Public Hearing, Thursday, 1:30 p.m.
June 4, 2020, Subdivision Committee, Thursday, 8:30 a.m., Video Teleconference
June 4, 2020, Zoning Committee, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., Video Teleconference
June 11, 2020, Subdivision Items Public Meeting, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., Video Teleconference
June 24, 2020, Technical Committee Meeting, Wednesday, 8:30 a.m., Video Teleconference
June 25, 2020, Zoning Items Public Hearing, Thursday, 1:30 p.m., Video Teleconference
Current legal advertisements
Planning Commission Public Meeting
NOTICE is hereby given that the regular meeting of the Planning Commission, scheduled to be held on Thursday, June 11, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. will be held via video teleconference. The media and public may view the meeting on LexTV Spectrum channel 185, MetroNet channel 3, Windstream channels 3 and 20, or via live stream.
The Commission will consider these and other agenda items:
1. PLN-MJDP-19-00074: Blackford Property (Phase 4) – a final development plan to build 324 apartments, clubhouse and associated parking at 6600 Man O’ War Boulevard.
2. PLN-MJDP-19-00077: Winburn Estates, Unit 3 (Hutson-Sirk Property) – a continued discussion of a final development plan to develop 208 apartments, clubhouse and associated parking at 1975 Russell Cave Road.
3. PLN-MJDP-20-00010: Winterwood LLC (Stonewall Terrace) - a final development plan to develop 4 apartment buildings with 26 units and associated parking at 1812 Versailles Road.
4. PLN-MJDP-20-00015: Delmont Gardens (Christian Towers Expansion) (Amd) - a final development plan to add a building with up to 98 units and associated parking at 1511 Versailles Road.
5. PLN-MJDP-20-00017: Polo Club Center (Sikura Justice Property, Unit 6) (Amd) – a final development plan to revise building location, size and shape and the parking on Lot 5 at 6411 Polo Club Lane.
6. PLN-MJSUB-19-00007: Crossroads Christian Church (Garden Estates) (Amd) – a continued discussion to develop 4 apartment buildings with 90 units and associated parking at 4128 Todds Road.
The full agenda is available on the city calendar. Comments on these items may be submitted to Planning through mail, 101 E Vine St., Lexington, KY, or emailing email@example.com by Wednesday, June 10 at noon. For further information on these matters, or for persons with a disability who may need assistance in order to participate in the above meeting, contact Planning at 258‑3160.
Past meeting minutes
View Planning Commission meeting minutes, which are stored in a Google drive, arranged by year. The files are open to the public and do not require creation of an account in order to view.