The publication of legal notice for Board of Adjustment hearings is required under KRS 100.263. Legal advertisements for each hearing will be posted here on or before the required notification date. If you have any questions, contact the Division of Planning at (859) 258-3160.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Urban County Board of Adjustment will hold a public hearing on Monday, August 8, 2022 at 1:30 p.m., Council Chambers, 2nd floor, Government Center Building, 200 E. Main Street, Lexington, KY, in order to hear comments about the following:
1. PLN-BOA-22-00031: DISTINCTIVE DESIGN REMODELING – requests a variance to reduce the rear yard setback from twenty (20) feet to eight (8) feet in order to construct additions to a single-family residence in a Residential Planned Unit Development (PUD-1) zone, on property located at 1712 Kenning Pl. (Council District 9)
2. PLN-BOA-22-00032: AARON AND MEGHANN BIDARIAN – request a variance to reduce the side yard setback from twenty-five (25) feet to ten (10) feet in order to construct a single-family residence in an Agricultural Rural (A-R) zone, on property located at 1440 Deer Haven Ln. (Council District 12)
3. PLN-BOA-22-00034: PALMER ENGINEERING – requests a variance to increase the allowable height of a fence in the front yard from four (4) feet to six (6) feet, within the defined Infill and Redevelopment Area in a Highway Service Business (B-3) zone, on property located at 1001 and 1003 Winchester Rd. (Council District 1)
4. PLN-BOA-22-00036: BURR OAK CAPITAL – requests a variance to reduce the side yard setback from three (3) feet to zero (0) feet, in order to construct additions to an existing, legally non-conforming structure within the defined Infill and Redevelopment Area in a Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zone, on property located at 407 E. Fifth St. (Council District 1)
5. PLN-BOA-22-00035: CARMAH LEWIS – requests a conditional use permit in order to operate a home-based beauty salon within the defined Infill and Redevelopment Area in a Planned Neighborhood Residential (R-3) zone, on property located at 240 Race St. (Council District 1)
The full agenda is available at www.lexingtonky.gov/calendar. Comments on these items may be submitted to the Division of Planning at the address listed below or email@example.com by Monday, August 8th, at 10 am.
For further information on these matters, or for persons with a disability who may need assistance in order to participate in the above meeting, please contact the Division of Planning, 101 E. Vine St., Lexington, KY at 859-258-3160.