These grants provide funding for infrastructure projects that improve water quality, such as stream restoration, constructed wetlands, bio-retention, rain gardens, rainwater harvesting and pervious pavement installation.
Businesses, schools, churches and non-profits located in Fayette County that pay the Water Quality Management Fee are eligible to apply for these grants.
Construction-only and design and construction projects have a maximum grant award of $300,000 with a 20 percent cost share of total project cost in cash or in-kind donation. Feasibility projects have a maximum grant award of $50,000 with a 20 percent cost share of total project cost in cash or in-kind donation.
Applications are due Friday, July 26, 2019.
- Class B Infrastructure Application Packet for FY 2020
- Class B Infrastructure Application Form for FY 2020 (Word)
- Class B Infrastructure Application Form for FY 2020 (PDF)
- Incentive Grant Scoring Sheet – Class B Infrastructure Grants
- Guidance on how to score 2020 Class B Infrastructure Grants
- FY 2020 Sample Class B Infrastructure Grant Award Agreement
- Sample Maintenance Agreement for Class B Infrastructure Grants
Where should applications be sent?
Seven hard copies of the application form with attachments should be sent to:
Jennifer Carey, P.E.
LFUCG Division of Water Quality
Incentive Grant Program Administrator
125 Lisle Industrial Avenue, Suite 180
Lexington, KY 40511