Zoom Meeting Invitations for Question & Answer Sessions on the FY 2023 Stormwater Quality Projects Incentive Grants Program Application Process:
Q&A Session Two
FY23 Class B Infrastructure Grant Applications
June 29, 2022, 2 p.m.
Q&A Session One took place on Monday, June 27.
These grants provide funding for infrastructure projects that improve water quality, such as stream restoration, constructed wetlands, bioretention, rain gardens, rainwater harvesting and pervious pavement installation.
Businesses, schools, churches and non-profits located in Fayette County that pay the Water Quality Management Fee are eligible to apply for these grants.
Design and construction projects have a maximum grant award of $360,000 with a 20 percent cost share of total project cost in cash or in-kind donation. Feasibility projects have a maximum grant award of $55,000 with a 20 percent cost share of total project cost in cash or in-kind donation.
Applications are due Friday, July 29, 2022
- Class B Infrastructure Application Packet for FY 2023
- Class B Infrastructure Application Form for FY 2023 (Word)
- Class B Infrastructure Application Form for FY 2023 (PDF)
- Class B Infrastructure Incentive Grant Scoring Sheet
- Guidance on how to score Infrastructure Grant Applications
- Class B Infrastructure Sample Grant Award Agreement
- Class B Infrastructure Sample Attachment A
- Class B Infrastructure Sample Budget (Excel)
Where should applications be sent?
Seven hard copies and one digital copy of the application form with attachments should be sent to:
LFUCG Division of Water Quality
Incentive Grant Program Administrator
125 Lisle Industrial Avenue, Suite 180
Lexington, KY 40511