Feb 3, 2021, 9 – 10 a.m.
Topic: Planning for Basic Human Needs During a Pandemic
With hope and expectation that the immediate health crisis of COVID-19 will soon be resolved, there remains the concern for the challenges our vulnerable residents face when it comes to meeting our most fundamental human needs, including – food, housing, safety, and access to basic services that many of us take for granted.
- Chris Ford, (Guest Moderator & Commissioner of Social Services)
- Heather Dieffenbach, Executive Director, Lexington Public Library
- Christine Smith, Executive Director, Seedleaf
- Lauren Weaver, GISP, Long Range Senior Planner, City of Lexington
- Additional Panelist, Announcement to Come